RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Did you installed it on your computer "normally" or had to follow the directives stated here in the thread? I did mine normally and what I got was black screen.
Just extracted the file and run. No fuss, no muss.

Not sure why you get a black screen. Perhaps you should take a look at the log file (in AppData\LocalLow\Dieselmine\Summer)

JokiSTM

Jan 9, 2021
How do i get this game ported to android? I've seen summer memories and succumate ported, im hoping this one eventually gets ported

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Make sure the game is on the C: drive.
Someone mentioned on another site that it doesn't necessarily need to be in the C drive, it just needs a short file path and the original name of the folder might be the issue as it's too long. I put the folder in my D drive and renamed it to something short and it seems to work fine for me. No crashes or long load times or anything like that.

blackcor

Aug 8, 2018
anyone know what is the diference between history mode and extra mode? for me looks the same but in extra mode you start with all the items you bougth and level of the stats when you finished your first playthroug

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Double Hazuki from the onahole has been spotted before. They're working on Kaiinu Shota and Succubus Castle now, and don't seem to be updating this game any more.

Edit - Ohhh they put a change log in the description not the update alert section, might be why only 1.02 is around...

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomamigo
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes