3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow, an 8 gig .1? Guess I'll be waiting for rpdl to snatch this one up since I don't feel like risking a 12 hour download wait.
Here's my review for now :
Screenshots look good :ROFLMAO:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Dont focus on the size ... it´s the damn PNG image file format :rolleyes:
... those ~4500 images in JPG (or even WEBP) would be around 2GB ... which is still IMPRESSIVE for 0.1 version. (y):love:
Hopefully the dev of this game will show mercy and convert the images to JPG ...
The quality would not really suffer with 100% (or even 90%) quali setting ... how many guys here have an 4k monitor + GPU to recognize those minimal artifacts ... not to mention that they see each picture for just a couple seconds (incl reading the text) ?

*edit*
there is not even the need for code changes if windows "cmd" is used to rename all images to *.png (command: "rename ***/game/images/*.jpg ***/game/images/*.png" )
*edit*

But I´m gonna download it for sure ... it locks definetly interesting ... :cool:
I just wait for an compression hero ;)

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
its gone? No DL links, heck even the starting post is vanished? Didnt make the rules of the board or what is going on?

*edit* nevermind, f95 backup came in the way i think.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Wooo!

SummerCrush-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes