3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
It is possible for compressors to make a compressed version of the compressed version to get ultra low pixelated quality?... Because that's exactly what i need for my potato pc :ROFLMAO:
Yes its possible but the quality hit will be too much lol, I could do a repack with my MinQ settings.

HentaiGamerN00b here you go, its 316MB :cool:

p.s. Numbers in OP are little off, there are exactly: 3499 images, 80 videos and 60 audio files :geek:

Btw, did you see if they're PNG images?
Yup, all images were PNG about 3MBs+ on average in size iirc, not sure about audio as i did not pay much attention to that but videos were all unoptimized... some even had 25MB+ bitrate :WutFace:

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm yeah, a pass for me... forced sex, multiple times (for me big no-go), i mean the MC is suffering from the end of his relationship, is not in the mood for a poarty, but banging every pussy without hesitation is ok? Strange... than we have overall very weird dialogues and hard to read english on top.

And i dont now why the game is 8 GB big... i doesnt really matter to me, i have a fast connection... but the render quality is more or less below average and there are no good animations either... i noticed that the images are PNG, but hell...

Overall to me it seems like a sloppy and rushed attempt to put out a game... just to put it out, maybe make easy money out of it. But i doubt this has enough quality in any regards to get enough attention to really make some cash out of it.

Played it not long enough to make a proper review though... thats the reason i write this just as a post and not rating it. But the weird dialogues and forced sex was a huge turn off for me, especially with the starting premise of the game where this kind of behaivior by the mc at the party doesnt make sense.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Yes its possible but the quality hit will be too much lol, I could do a repack with my MinQ settings.

Edit: I'll download and check it out...
Hold your horses plz. Your usual 80-90% should be totally fine ... my guess is you land lower than 1 GB, which is okay for 4500 pictures ;)
Please dont over compress it ... even with your usual compression it should run fine on HentaiGamersN00b´s potato (y) :cool:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Hold your horses plz. Your usual 80-90% should be totally fine ... my guess is you land around 500-800 MB, which is okay for 4500 pictures ;)
Please dont over compress it ... even with your usual compression it should run fine on HentaiGamersN00b´s potato (y) :cool:
Do not worry, i know exactly what i'm doing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hm yeah, a pass for me... forced sex, multiple times (for me big no-go), i mean the MC is suffering from the end of his relationship, is not in the mood for a poarty, but banging every pussy without hesitation is ok? Strange... than we have overall very weird dialogues and hard to read english on top.

And i dont now why the game is 8 GB big... i doesnt really matter to me, i have a fast connection... but the render quality is more or less below average and there are no good animations either... i noticed that the images are PNG, but hell...

Overall to me it seems like a sloppy and rushed attempt to put out a game... just to put it out, maybe make easy money out of it. But i doubt this has enough quality in any regards to get enough attention to really make some cash out of it.

Played it not long enough to make a proper review though... thats the reason i write this just as a post and not rating it. But the weird dialogues and forced sex was a huge turn off for me, especially with the starting premise of the game where this kind of behaivior by the mc at the party doesnt make sense.
Yeah gave this a try and pretty much the same thing.

Way too much forced sex/relations and barely any meaningful choices at all. For a game without a harem tag, it surely does love to throw every single girl at you and force them on you. And the small amount of choices you do get, don't matter at all.

And yeah, the translation is not really that great. Some conversations/scenes just made no sense and some were just too abrupt and felt forced. Stuff was rather rushed along as well and just didn't feel fluid. And the MC is just such a wimp. Whining and crying all the time about everything (especially his obsession with his ex).

I do commend the dev on the amount of content for this first release though. I mean, jeez. That's how you do a first release and then some. Puts all these other devs to shame that release their tiny demos or five minute updates.

In the end though, just wasn't for me. Respect for the hefty first release though, but all the forced relations and confusing translation just killed it for me. Still I wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes