3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
Fan Made Signature

Made a signature for the game, not a gif I know but I'll see if i can improve upon it later on!

The code for your signature:
Code:
[URL=https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-crush-v0-1-wet-n-juicy-games.138512][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2218142_summer_crush_sig.png[/IMG][/URL]
summer_crush_sig.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Me personally in this case. The whole combination of visual novel and kinetic novel genres is...messy. It's better to pick one or the other. Trying to do both results in having to shoehorn in shit for the sake of the story progression, and doing that with character relationships just doesn't work, in my opinion.
I have thought that new devs write the story and then make the game and realize that there aren't many decisions to make.
Because they wrote it like a book, the character has decisions, but the ending is already predetermined by the author, so there really are not many meaningful choices. And the more choices, the more branches to write and images to develop. It can get messy, As you said.
The other issue I see is the complaints about the MC's inner thoughts not meshing with his dialogue with LI's because the Dev does not have enough experience in real life of interacting with LI, let alone Hot LI.

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Thank god for the almighty ctrl button to skip through the drivel that is the dialogue in this game. Holy shit its bad which is such a shame because the renders and animations are fantastic.

Reactions: battali0n

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
New 8GB game with humor,:unsure: with romance but no cheating? 1+4 = harem? :ROFLMAO:
At the moment it seems like an ambitious project but lately the level of programmers has improved. I hope it has a great start but I don't see the future :ROFLMAO:;)

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
holly hell, 8g on version 0.1, and "vaginal sex" tag's already in there... talk about delivering from the start!! XD Where often stuck with only the "teasing" tag, sometime for quite a few releases before getting a good scene, and 8g is already way bigger than most games on here, including a lot of the finished ones!! I usually wait a while before even trying the new games, i do love some teasing, but i also hate it without at least a little "bone" at the end.... Guess i don't need to with this one!!! XD

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, if you were the MC, and on a ton of drugs, drunk off his ass, maybe it would make sense? But yeah, to the average English speaker, it's complete gibberish.
Or maybe if I were russian it'd make sense... :WeSmart:

At any rate, I don't see myself revisiting this game if I can't even understand what's going on... there's plenty of good and better looking AVNs out there, devs need to take care of the writing part.

Reactions: battali0n

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Please, tell us how long it takes, when you played it !!!!:)(y)
If you manage to stay with it there's probably around 30-40mins for a playthrough. I played a third or so then skipped through, the engrish is strong with this one ;/ low effort renders but accaptable I guess.. If the writing was good or at least understandable.. Another one for the bin unfortunately

Reactions: Nerttu

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
If you manage to stay with it there's probably around 30-40mins for a playthrough. I played a third or so then skipped through, the engrish is strong with this one ;/ low effort renders but accaptable I guess.. If the writing was good or at least understandable.. Another one for the bin unfortunately
I'm working on a translation with the dev to make it more readable.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes