VN Ren'Py Summer Haze 1 [v1.10 Ch.1] [JDseal -DSS-]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's a very good looking game and the story of a mom horny for her son is a welcome change. but the way the dialogue just flows into the next sentence without a break after each sentence is very distracting. I had to stop kuz that was giving me a headache.

Dev I would suggest redoing your script so when you press the space bar/enter it displays the next sentence not half a sentence. It would make the game flow better and not break up the pacing every half sentence ...

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Summer Haze 1 [v1.10 Chp.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 119mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I usually get this from your ports and I don't know why, 2 different phones and different browsers comes to the same thing.

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Hello!
I want to thank everyone for their kind words and I'm glad some of you enjoyed it! I do plan on porting all future chapters of this story into Ren'py so if you can I would appreciate the support!
Now to address some of the criticism:

Gameplay is lacking: yes
"Game" is too short: yes
Story is badly written: yes
Graphic tiles overlap: yes
Sentences are cut off mid-text: Well, while everything was made by choice (except the bad writing, that's just a skill problem which I can hopefully improve with time) this one was a problem I knew of but it was too late in the process to fix. I had the art ported before I thought about the text. Longer text blocks would have covered much of the art, so I just went with it as is. I will fix this problem for the next ports.

Cheers!

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Some errors here and there (mostly missing spaces), and the paragraphs are horrible to read as they are cut of mid-sentence every single time (see screenshots), but the art is selling it. Calling two images an animation is also very far streched. Nevertheless, can't wait for more, maybe even more than the current slideshow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah. I don't plan on changing much for the next ports. Except for how the paragraphs are shown, that will get fixed.

EDIT: hoe to how, *though I prefer hoe

Last edited:
Reactions: Dicho and kojos3000
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes