4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I already think the opposite. There are many games where the mc hooks up with all the girls and nothing bad happens, the famous "...and they lived happily ever after." (harem)
This type of game, in my opinion, is already obsolete and all possibilities for this genre have already been implemented in the most diverse games out there. The tag "terror" and "multiple endings" open up many possibilities for this game, being a "differential" from the others. I hope that the decisions we make throughout the story influence whether the endings are good or bad.
The tags "terror" and "multiple endings" be like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't play it, but the problem I have with the game is the great FMCs are part of the story that you can fall in love, it's when you have to choose. You know that sometimes one decision can't affect you and make you feel like trash and that's the problem. I know that you can say you are an indecisive person, so please tell me what can I do. Don't mock me just pass over me or give me advice.
Make multiple saves and stop take this games to seriously.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So... big tiddy goth vampire gf? The line to sign up should be visible from orbit.
If there is a Halloween themed update in the future(there 100% should be, it's cliche but its just an excuse to dress the girls into sexy themed outfits anyway) and Eve doesn't dress as a sexy vampire i will be really disappointed. Actually i wonder how Eve would look in a Wednesday cosplay?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes