4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Are zombies an actual theory that might happen in game too?

I thought Wendigos were these big Owl/Moose/bear monsters or something. Not the typical lame zombies you see everywhere these days.
The devs haven't said what the horror tag will entail, only that it won't be graphic. Personally, I'm not expecting any paranormal stuff in the game. The whole reason Wendigos even came up was because Mike was being a goofball. That's probably all there is to it... but I could be wrong, of course.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Good luck making it past the first week with a play through ranking like that....
Are you more the pokemon-Harem type then? Gotta bang 'em all? ;)
(I was meaning as in my favourites so far with what we have and how I will likely proceed) Remember the icing! Cass for one, I'm sure we'll meet up with Jenni again.... And who knows who else. Early days.

• Haha
Reactions: Storm X

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope in the future no matter which path we are on
The mc starts making love to his girl.
And not just have sex with her.
I know it's hard to pull off, but I think these devs are definitely good enough to do it.
Because there writing has already shown they are great storytellers.

Most games I play it feels like the characters are just having lustful sex

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Mia would never hurt the MC. She loves him and knows that one day he'll realize Mia is his true love and the one and only Best Girl and they'll live happily ever after in a big house with their six adorable kids.

Of course be ready to spread jam all over Cassie because she's definitely TOAST.
you think she'd stop at six?
They said there would be six ADORABLE kids, not how many kids in total.

Storm X

Jun 27, 2023
Are you more the pokemon-Harem type then? Gotta bang 'em all? ;)
(I was meaning as in my favourites so far with what we have and how I will likely proceed) Remember the icing! Cass for one, I'm sure we'll meet up with Jenni again.... And who knows who else. Early days.
Actually I definitely want to bang Eve and Mia every which way you can all day, every day and thrice on Sunday. If possible banging Eve and Mia at the same time would be ideal. :sneaky:

The other girls are icing like you say. I may or may not bang all of them :LOL:

My post to you was 100% a Mia joke.

If you don't make Mia your #1 girl she will enter terminator mode and terminate you and any girls you rank ahead of her. Hence I don't think you're going to last very long...

Jun 11, 2023
2023_06_Mia.png

I've been wondering if this is just a cute render of sexy Mia or if it's also foreshadowing the fact we'll have a chance to play a game of strip poker in Chapter 5.

Maybe once night falls Miller asks us if we'd like to help him grill burgers by the pool but we also find out Cassandra is organizing a secret strip poker game in a tent in the woods.

So we have to choose between:

A. Helping Miller grill burgers by the pool with Miss Hill, Sophie, Bree and Mike. Getting to swim with everyone. Maybe hang out with Miss Hill in the jacuzzi getting a little closer to her.

Or

B. Sneaking off to play strip poker with Mia, Cassandra, Helen and Eve in the woods. Where we get a chance to strip some of the girls completely nude and maybe a little kissing and touching the girls if we play well enough.

I'm sure we'll get a chance to hang out by the pool but a game of strip poker with Mia and other girls could be a lot of fun too.

Storm X

Jun 27, 2023
Option A, no matter what it is. Thanks.
Aaaaand there's your "horror" tag.
You're right. You guys who can't play poker will just end up with MC and Helen both in their boxer shorts waiting to see which of them loses the next hand and Mia, Cassie and Eve are all still fully clothed.

While those of us with poker skills are balls deep in Cassandra's pussy, fingering Mia to a gushing climax and eating out a fully nude Eve as she grinds her hot pussy on our face. The whole while a fully clothed Helen spends the night lost in the woods after we sent her to fetch us some drinks two hours ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Player51 and VOYEUR

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
Why tf has the last update taken 8 months and counting???
I remember when this first came out, updates only took like 3 months or so

What changed? :WaitWhat:
The fact is, the developers had the problem with the first game releases that patrons and F95 fans demanded BIGGER updates, more game time. Over the time, NFG don't wanted to release the update yet (with the content developed up to that point) to complete the day 1 and night events., according to the status reports, Chapter 05 has twice the size of Chapter 04. This update is to complete Day 1 and the added events Evening/Night.

Last edited:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everybody!

This week we continued working on the spicy scenes. Blender has been in heavy use throughout the week for that extra oomph, and we like to think we're getting better at using Blender as well. Only time will tell! One thing that's been a bit frustrating is that Daz3D (the main rendering program used to create Summer Heat) locks high resolution imports for their own published artists only, and common peons such as ourselves must make do with base resolution morphs. It's only a minor inconvenience for now, but definitely something we'll look into solving in the future... somehow.

That being said, a bunch of morphs were created this week. For clothing, characters and breasts mostly. We've also learned some new tricks for animation that we're excited to try out more. We'll see if we get to make use of it in CH05, or specifically, if the rendering times allow us to.

We also spent some time on coding and SFX, which feels like a never-ending process at this point, mostly due to the size of the chapter. Luckily there's two of us and we work on multiple tasks at the same time, which means everything progresses smoothly and there are no nasty surprises for us to stumble upon later!

Last week's hot topic

Last week we talked about our struggle with the size of CH05 and told you the options we were considering. We were quite relieved that Option A was very favored among commenters on Patreon and elsewhere. It was our preferred option as well, despite how we've been feeling about it lately, and we're just happy that you agree.

Doing big releases wasn't our plan in the start, nor was it after the release of CH04, but at some point CH05 just became one big son of a bitch. At least by our definition! Speaking of size, we also spent some time working on the script for CH06 this week. This time we're making sure that it stays at a comfortable size... it'll be a medium son of a bitch, at most. And in this case, size does matter.

Other news

CH05 will introduce a couple of remaining characters that have supporting roles in Summer Heat, specifically the story that takes place at Club Freya. Some characters you already know will also be returning. There will be a preview of some of these girls this weekend. Maybe even two!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Eve telling me to have a great weekend?
Well now I probably won't have a great weekend
I better get a cross & some Garlick just in case

• Haha
Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes