4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
People should know... In real life you dont go fucking girls you just met. Dev is releasing and update every month or so... I like how it is going, that tease its going to pay off later. People bitching about the lack of sex scenes should just jerk off to another game for today... Come back in a couple of months.

I just missed some pics to look for, i know we took photos of Bree but you know what i mean.

Alien Zer0

Apr 11, 2019
Northpx

I don't even know where to start. This is without a doubt the best erotic game I've ever played. The fidelity with which the characters are presented and developed is unparalleled.

The script is rich and faithful to the context created, the characters and their expressions integrate the realism of the world which is presented to us, and the subtlety of the choices towards the story enhances the personality of the MC and the others.

It's amazing how you can create scenes within the silence and pauses, it's only 3 updates, but I can already see the maturity of the plot. It reminds me of a Japanese concept called "Ma 間", which values the negative space of an image, the silences of a song, the doorway that allows us to pass through it. Without these voids, the world would be saturated with unrecognizable meanings.

Furthermore, the quality of the game's technical aspects is excellent. Not in the sense of being the best on the market, but because they fit perfectly into the story created, the "enough" that elevates, that generates wealth in simplicity, so there is more time for the reader (player) to focus on the features of the world itself.

I wish you the best of luck, and that you work hard to maintain the desired quality.

ps: I'm seriously considering helping through Patreon. It will be my first.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Not sure why Naughty Fox doesn't add Linux support given it's just a checkbox to add it, but here you go.

These are just the necessary binaries for Linux, you still need the WIN release from OP.

How to install:
- Drop the contents of the zip file into the 'SummerHeat-0.3-win' folder, overwrite everything in the process.

If something doesn't work let me know and i'll see what i can do.
If the log.txt contains errors make sure to attach it, this way it's easier for me to see what's wrong.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!
CH03 was released to Enthusiast+ tier yesterday. Player tier will soon follow, and the public release is still to be announced. The new chapter ended up having 640 renders, compared CH02's 660 and CH01's 650. But although the render count is nearly identical, the play time is not...

Update Impressions
All your feedback is very much appreciated and welcome. Our aim is to create a branching story where you can feel the consequences of your choices. Unfortunately, since some scenes are taking place at the same time, this means you won't see all scenes in the same playthrough. Especially if you pick options that cause scenes to end early.

This is clearly something for us to improve upon, since the last thing we want to do is disappoint. In hindsight, render count alone is clearly not a good enough goal post for us... so we'll rethink it for future releases. This will result in longer, more satisfying updates.

Bonus Renders
Next week we'll poll the bonus renders for the next chapter. There will be 3 pictures in total, 2 chosen by a community poll and 1 lewder picture chosen by an Influencer poll. Additionally, June's special render is most likely going to be Sophie. The odds are heavily in her favor.

Have a great weekend,
Robison and Npx

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Sry, but wtf do some of you guys expect?
This game got its first release just this February and has so far gotten two updates with a pretty consistent development time.
And looking at the amount of Patreons it's pretty certain that whoever is developing this game is not doing it full time.
And milking? There is no such thing happening here, if you want to know what milking looks like take a look at Icstor.
My only concern here is that 3 updates in and we're not even through the first day with 6 potential LIs introduced already. There's something to be learned through ambitious projects like BaDIK and City of Broken Dreamers, or peer projects like Helping the Hotties where a day takes place as a series of events in the day vs. the full course of the day. At this rate we'll have 3-4 days a year IF the dev sticks with it and doesn't get burned out. They seem to be going for an organic slow burn approach, which gives credence to people's concerns about "milking it".

Having said that, I think this is one of the better new games I've played beyond the A tier games on this site. Great renders, like the story so far, appreciate the subtle cuts to the LIs to see how they react to things. I just hope this one leads to something because the bones are great.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes