4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything things are moving a bit fast with anyone not named Mia. In one day at band camp you made three girls fall in love with you and the Milf maybe interested. Its only 'slow' from the player perspective and irl development time, not the story and definitely not the relationships :FacePalm:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There is enough leeway on player choices and who you pursue, so you can create a coherent MC with more or less kinks and nice/dick attitude.
Did we play the same update, because the MC in this game is a vegetable who does whatever the plot demands at any given moment.

Seriously, this update sucked from a coherent story point of view. The pace is glacial, but now the MC completely ignores whatever interest we showed any of the girls at camp so he can ditch them for a road trip with a guy he supposedly hates for no reason whatsoever. When his destination turns out to be a strip club, the MC spends the next half hour of my time getting drunk as a skunk because he has no willower or goals of his own. I assume we wound up in this quagmire out of a misguided attempt to inject some sex and plot points into the game, but wow was the price not worth it. :mad:

Look, I liked Bree and Sophia, and Mia and Eve had potential. But the game couldn't slow walk their development any harder if it lashed itself to an army of elderly snails. The last thing I wanted was a gratuitous interlude that made the MC look like a complete idiot. The game has gorgeous visuals, and there's a nice sense of zen on the occasions when the MC sparks a little chemistry with a girl during their ponderous conversations. But I'm sorry, that's not enough if I have to sit through this much railroading to get there.

I really can't get over what a *disaster* that strip club sequence was.

Last edited:

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Oh, that was a quality update. Well done, dev.

But now I hope there will be harem/threesome ending because I can't choose between Bree (as a whole person) and Sophie's ass.

• Haha
Reactions: drisarter

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
there was so much phat ass in this update that it makes me surprised the game is not twice the file size :oops:
And for all of Scott Steiner's Freaks out there
:Kappa:

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2022
That pool scene my ghaddddd, Sophie is best girl. No debate. She just gets it man, so understanding, so sensual and just hot! I've loved every second of the update so far, and i'm gonna take my sweeet time finishing it. I've waited like everyone, and once I'm done- I'll finally add the review! Great job Northpx! Y'all made the wait worth it. :love:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android port for this game, I used the compressed version from here as a base.
Info: I only did a quick test, hope it's working. Also some ingame screens (the phone) are small.
The gallery/replay is already unlocked.

Oct. 17, 2023
Updated the port for the new game version v0.5.1
Oct. 23, 2023
Bugfix (missing save pages)

Android port from the game compressed
(+ some more game settings) v0.5.1a (~600MB)
-

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
*Android*
Just download Joiplay, it's available for free. :BootyTime:
Android port for this game, I used the compressed version from here as a base.
Info: I only did a quick test, hope it's working. Also some ingame screens (the phone) are small.
The gallery/replay is already unlocked.

Android port from the game compressed
(+ some more game settings) v0.5 (~620MB)
Pixeldrain
On time, man, I just downloaded joiplay and launched the game from there without any problems. but thanks anyway

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
This went a way i did not expect. The club is probably BDSM stuff bbut who kniows. Miller seems not like an asshole anymore and I still wonder how and where the horror comes in XD

Overall it was fantastic sadly we know have to wait for a year....
Yeah, I'm really not sure about Miller anymore. Is he a dick? Is he a bro?

4.70 star(s) 260 Votes