4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Side girls are lame for the most part, for every 5 sex scenes (ending in orgasm) featuring the main LIs there should just be 1 (one) sex scene for any side girl, not the other way around. Devs need to weigh their priorities

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
The thing is, it's their game and they can go in any direction they choose.. If they wanted to do an update where MC leaves camp for a while, and not interact with any of the main girls much, (only via text) they could do that.
I didn't say they weren't allowed to do it. Just that they won't be able to achieved it and pull it off. It feel unlikely and crazy that the dev are gonna be making this game for 10+ years. At this rate they are going for 20 lol. Or maybe the 3 days deadline thing is them setting themself an exist from getting stuck forever making the game when they realised they were way to ambitious and it's too much. A least they are not abandoning the game.... And 3 days would still make them commit for at least 6 years which is already A LOT.

edit: Don't get me wrong i love the game and i wouldn't mind them going forever i don't really care if it's slow but it feel highly unrealistic, most dev/people wouldn't want to do that. But maybe it's the case of those devs idk (they don't seems to really communicate of their long term plans for the game, at least that i'm aware of )

I supported them on patreon for months now and most likely will continue for years to come. Just to be clear that i'm not here to trash the game what so ever even if i share some concerns. And poke a little bit of fun about the development time^^

Last edited:

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
My theory is that MC is really gonna be kicked out in three days and go back home and have some character building back home while everyone back at camp is sad and mopey and does something to get MC back to camp.

MC's gonna try to pull some stunt before going though. Maybe he'll fuck Kate, but then she'll still kick MC out, something like that. Maybe Miller will try to help MC stay somehow. Who knows what MC's dad is gonna do. But yeah that's my theory.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Different kinds of water has a strange effect on the MC's hair (and skin) ... Pool water is not the same as shower water ...

Photo Collage Maker_2024_08_26_12_45_34.jpg

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes