4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Why are you expected sex scenes with main girls? The main character just arrived at camp yesterday.
Nearly a year to complete half a day in camp? Bravo. I think the concept itself is bound to fail. Yes quality-wise it looks beautiful but if ur looking forward to more progress and sex scenes you're not in for a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok i dunno if maybe i made some wrong choices so i missed a lot of content or something, but this update felt SUPER short? Especially compared to all the wait time, this was not an update you wait almost a year for...

I dunno i had a lot of expectations from these devs, but i think i can see the direction this is going with... i hope it's not the case but this is an update you fix up in like 2 months not 12, so i have no idea what excuse can justify it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Horrible update but it is to be expected at this point. It is the same story repeated when devs get famous. There are very few exceptions of famous devs who release slow updates but packed full of content.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Ok i dunno if maybe i made some wrong choices so i missed a lot of content or something, but this update felt SUPER short? Especially compared to all the wait time, this was not an update you wait almost a year for...

I dunno i had a lot of expectations from these devs, but i think i can see the direction this is going with... i hope it's not the case but this is an update you fix up in like 2 months not 12, so i have no idea what excuse can justify it.
I know just a handful of devs that REALLY work hard and efficient on their games but advertising is not allowed so I keep my mouth shut. What I want to say: 90% of the devs lack motivation and a constant workflow. If they would've worked on this 0.6 update for the last 10 months on a NORMAL workday basis (8h 5 days a week plus some holidays) there would've been WAY more content than this update delivers. This update offers a render count you 100% could achieve within 2 months (can say for sure since I can compare to a different game with nearly the same quality that releases updates every two months. Same render count like this update here or even more and WAY more animations...)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Good news: We got an update.
Bad news: It's short, no sex, and centered on the most boring LI in the game - Mia. The same girl who simping MC so hard, that is ready to pounce on his dick and choke on it. Bree got a moment, but so what? There is no progression or development with her at the moment other than a kiss. I haven't unlocked the fourth scene, but I'm guessing it's Sophie, I don't have her run, but it's worth a try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I understand that developing relationships with MGs in Summer Heat is Ocean's style slowburn. But the developers here give players a full lewd with side chicks, so that players don't sit with blue balls. Was it worth waiting 10 months for this? I think not. Compared to the great 0.5, the new update seems boring. No more than 2.5/5 and only for that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing the developers could hook me with was the plot twist where Miss Hill wants to kick MC out of the camp for violations. Well, well, well. Who's talking. Remembering her locker with the bottles of booze. I wonder how he'll cope with this challenge. We'll find out about this in 5 years. I would have acted smart, taken photos of her liquor bar in the dressing room and blackmailed her that the college council (and all of Twitter) would find out about it if she kicked me out. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes