VN Others Abandoned Summer In Springtime [v1.0.0] [Paper Waifu]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Seriously, why tho? Is there any reason for the change or just because its clearly much easier to make these and is just out of laziness?
I'm not exactly sure, but upon looking at the past few logs in the patreon, it seems like what is going on according to PW is art inconsistency, so Moulin Brush was more or less replaced by PW for the art direction

I'm not sure if it is for the sake of getting the vn released asap, but it is really looking like a massive drop in quality

Reactions: ecchifan

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I'm not exactly sure, but upon looking at the past few logs in the patreon, it seems like what is going on according to PW is art inconsistency, so Moulin Brush was more or less replaced by PW for the art direction

I'm not sure if it is for the sake of getting the vn released asap, but it is really looking like a massive drop in quality
I mean, if the preference is for it to be consistently shit good for him I guess, but I really cant understand a step down in quality for "consistency" :pokerFace:

Reactions: ecchifan

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Blue balls: The Game.

I dunno guys, maybe put some of these awesome sex scenes you're working in the game instead of telling me about how awesome they'll be.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
He's overhauling the sex scenes that were already in the game with his art style now

It looks.... yeah

I may consider dropping my support for him, this was was a massive letdown.

SoxSixty6

Aug 2, 2018
I would be interesting in trying....but all the links are in MEGA, and MEGA unfriended by old-ass rig; can't grab squat from them...

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
[LAST UPDATE: 10-08-2018]

EDIT #1 : Oops! Updated the game builds! Sorry for the broken ones earlier! Android link updated to a rebuilt one since the 2nd build didn't want to install.

Hey folks!

Aw yiz! It's here! It's here! After about 2 months of intensive work! I'm releasing the game here first then I'll move on to updating the online builds. Some things to take note of in this version:

- Backgrounds are missing or haven't been updated yet. It's still using the old backgrounds. I'll touch on this in the next update. Just gotta figure out the style.
- 21 of 22 scenes are done! Only 1 main special scene remains not done yet.
- Multiple scenes are being thought of for the group scenes. You'll see when you get there ;)

-I'm trying to get the sound for the iOS browsers to work and added a few sound code tweaks to try to activate them. This is when you click to reveal the main menu in the Title Screen, and when you click the 3-bar Menu on the upper right corner while in-game. I'm not sure if this'll work or not, so you can give the online version a try when I'm done updating them.

PS: There's only 1 Android package this time around. If, for some reason, you're on an Intel CPU, give it a try since the last time I tried it on the Android x86 emulator, it worked. I had some problems building the Android version, so let me know if you encounter problems with it, like not wanting to install, etc...

WHATS NEW!

- NEW! 21 of 22 special scenes in the game!

- NEW! New original artworks in!

- NEW! Partial CZ fan translation by John_Smit in!

- FIX! Changed the way fan translation are handled. (Duplicate entries are removed.)

- FIX! Fan translations show up as system font for consistency's sake. English defaults to custom font.

Reactions: Gabaw

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
POST UPDATES

10-08-2018

- Updated game and changed links. First one was a broken build.
- Updated Android link. 2nd one didn't want to install.

BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 10-08-2018)

Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+

Android 4.4+

Reactions: Gabaw and KGMIND

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
smoothgrooveslm5

Smooth sound test mode.

sexytimeopu

Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.

Reactions: Gabaw

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh boy, this game has really dropped in quality since the last time I checked. I remember absolutely hating the engine they use (Still do, its horriblely slow and clunky; they should have just used Ren'py, it suits this game any way) but I remember liking the art, yet now that's been sabotaged. :FeelsBadMan:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the new art is shit and disappointing :( feelsbadman
this char was so great now she looks like shit with the shitty blue hair

one positive though, the new summer isn't too bad (yet to see the third chick).

Reactions: polky and ecchifan

polky

Jul 18, 2017
Oh boy disappointment after disappointment today on f95. The arts horrible compared to the last version i played

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes