VN Others Abandoned Summer In Springtime [v1.0.0] [Paper Waifu]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Fucking hell it's a reality

I was hoping that this was just all one massive joke

the new art is shit and disappointing :( feelsbadman
this char was so great now she looks like shit with the shitty blue hair

one positive though, the new summer isn't too bad (yet to see the third chick).
idk about you but I preferred the old Summer (and old Ise) because they all just look related now

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
So I went to the patreon page of PW to see how the overall feedback is being recieved (which I'm sure was really negative given how much of a downgrade those graphics got) and apparently he's looking for a new collab artist. Huh.

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
i like the scenes but it is so frustrating to play on this design i don't know if its the interface or not but feels like everything takes forever to do

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
3/10 for now.
I did not keep playing even though it might be an interesting story and looks pretty.
The problem for me was the terrible UI. Only 3 Save Slots, No adjustable text speed an app-oriented UI (which sucks on PCs). And wierdly long loading times. Overall the user experience is terrible and as such i could not give the rest of the game a fair chance.

Reactions: kymico

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
3/10 for now.
I did not keep playing even though it might be an interesting story and looks pretty.
The problem for me was the terrible UI. Only 3 Save Slots, No adjustable text speed an app-oriented UI (which sucks on PCs). And wierdly long loading times. Overall the user experience is terrible and as such i could not give the rest of the game a fair chance.
When you're on the save screen you can drag the list up. Just click off to the side and drag upwards. I agree that the UI feels like playing a mobile game on mouse and keyboard and it feels weird. And no options screen is just annoying. I would like instant text as an option, and the volume control could be moved in there as well.
Still, I think the game is really well done. Love the sex mechanics - finally a game that lets you keep the sex scenes going for as long as you like.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Why does it take twenty seconds to load a game?

I can literally load MGS:V games faster than this.
bad coding lead to bad cache lead to bad loading time. can't wait? throw some money at them and call them to hire aaa programmer

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
3/10 for now.
i think you're mistaken.There are more than 3 save slots just try to scroll.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
With the ridiculously long load times I couldn't be bothered to replay the game and it's branching scenes. So I put in the cheat code to check out the others scenes and had to deal with the whole ridiculously long load times and go through the god awful Gossip Girls pop intro music every time.

The art isn't horrible but the original pictures looked better, I agree. Animations are decent but the ridiculous things the characters say is absolutely inane and a total turnoff.

Dude "huhuhuhu"
Girl "huhuhuh"
Dude "Take it"
Girl "[your name]"
Dude "[girl name]"
Girl "huhuhuh"
Dude "[girl name...]"
Girl "[your name!!!]"
Dude "I'm..."
Girl "[your name?]"
Dude "[girl name!!]"
Girl "[your name?!]"
Dude "[girl name!!!]"
Girl "huhuhu"
Dude "All your base all belong to us"
Girl "[your name!!!!!!!!!!]"
Dude "[girl name!!!!!!!!!]"

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

p22

Jun 21, 2017
By the way, first post should be updated to show correct person doing art for the new version, and have updated images.

Also, last release with old art should also be posted here, or have separate thread with Abandoned tag.

Reactions: ArcadiaBae
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes