VN Ren'Py Summer In The City [v0.13] [FlipDaShit]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

FlipDaShit

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
banner.png

Overview:
Help Summer Summerson, an eighteen year old girl from the middle of nowhere, to achieve her dream of becoming a professional photographer. After participating and winning an online photography contest, Summer receives an offer for a scholarship at one of the most prestigeous art colleges in the country. But in order to follow her dream she will have to leave her rural home and move into the big city, a new environment she never experienced before. Help Summer tackle that exciting new environment while meeting it's inhabitants.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: FlipDaShit | | | |
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (Port v0.11): - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
FlipDaShit Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-----------------------------

Ima flip ma shit by how good the render looking and how cute the girls are :love: :HideThePain:
Avaron1974 Dis for you :sneaky:

Last edited:

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Summer Summerson in a game called "Summer in the city" and i thought the dev name was Domna Summer... What a fantasy! Can it be played next winter? :LOL:

Last edited:

link18

Sep 28, 2018
will Felix get some action or is this pure lesbian game ?

thanks for sharing dev god speed

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
While not all but many of the adult visual novels play with the theme of "corrupting the innocent", this game will take a different route. The characters in this story will embrace their sexuality, and create a sexpositive environment around them aside from dealing with any of the daily struggles. I would consider it somewhat of an adult coming of age story, learning about yourself and your desires and how to come to terms with it. Kinks and fetishes will play a part, so it will get dirty but in a fun and consensual way.
I read this from the development thread, but I was wondering if it could also get romantic. I don't see a romance tag.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If the MC is not a futa her surname should be Summerdotter not Summerson :p
Summer -son (Son of Summer)
Summer -dotter (Daughter of Summer)

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
The girl is super cute, but all these things like lighthearted story, embrace sexuality and "sexpositive", without drama and corruption, sound boring.

• Angry
Reactions: Zanax

jufot

May 15, 2021
Excellent start FlipDaShit! I like how wholesome and positive it is. FMC games usually go in a very shit direction. I'm assuming/hoping we'll be able keep things strictly lesbian?

EDIT: It seems you can't collect enough sexpos points for Yun's path if you say no to all the Felix stuff. That's not a good idea because you are effectively preventing lesbian scenes by rejecting Felix.

Last edited:

FlipDaShit

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
That was a lot of fun FlipDaShit ! Chars are fun and cute and varied in shape and behaviour.

Hope we can play it lez only, so far I have been able to ignore the boy so that's good, plenty of straight stuff out there already.
Glad you liked it. And yes, you will be able to avoid hetero sexual interactions entirely.
Excellent start FlipDaShit! I like how wholesome and positive it is. FMC games usually go in a very shit direction. I'm assuming/hoping we'll be able keep things strictly lesbian?

EDIT: It seems you can't collect enough sexpos points for Yun's path if you say no to all the Felix stuff. That's not a good idea because you are effectively preventing lesbian scenes by rejecting Felix.
And that kind of feedback is exactly why I uploaded it. Thank you very much, I will fix this a.s.a.p.!

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes