VN Ren'Py Summer In The City [v0.13] [FlipDaShit]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Tom22k

Oct 3, 2018
A pretty solid start for a first release, enjoyed it thoroughly.
Read your development thread as well, wish you the best of luck and I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Luke009

May 4, 2017
When I saw the banner I thought oh.. - MrDots Games made a new game.. BOY was I wrong :D

I'll keep an eye open on this one.. its far to early to try out at the moment with 0.1 :D :D

ALL THE BEST

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
FlipDaShit A Most rare and pure Lesbian AVN on the F95zone..good renders,great models and interesting story so far keep up the good work bro... in the first release there's kissing,hugging and pussy munching in this VN :love:will there Incest-Lesbian can be a thing in the future?:unsure:(that will be so hot by the way) Lily is gonna be main Girl in FMC's harem for sure...:love: looking forward to future updates(y):p

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
Glad you liked it. And yes, you will be able to avoid hetero sexual interactions entirely.

And that kind of feedback is exactly why I uploaded it. Thank you very much, I will fix this a.s.a.p.!
Glad to hear that a lesbian-only playthrough will be possible (hopefully there will be no instances of 'surprise penis' too). Will give it a try as soon as the update addressing Jufot's observation is implemented. I'm actually looking forward to trying it out as the renders look to be high quality, with realistically proportioned models, not just cut and paste versions of ones we've seen in umpteen other games and the sex-positive direction sounds interesting (just please include at least some romance too).

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Congratulations to you for your game FlipDaShit
I like how the character designs look. Will this game have a MILF with big tits in the future?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
If the MC is not a futa her surname should be Summerdotter not Summerson :p
Summer -son (Son of Summer)
Summer -dotter (Daughter of Summer)
back when people were named like that it would be -dottir

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I think ill ive it a try, but i'm afraid, after watching the pictures from 1st post, that this game will be 99% lesbian path

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Feedback: I don't like how the choices and stats work in this game currently. Generally I do appreciate when there are choices and the player gets to decide how MC behaves, but I feel like there are a few pitfalls in this current system, deep dive:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
If the MC is not a futa her surname should be Summerdotter not Summerson :p
Summer -son (Son of Summer)
Summer -dotter (Daughter of Summer)
back when people were named like that it would be -dottir
This - and as far as I know, Iceland is the only country still doing so - or is that old news and they changed it as well?
So today -son should be perfectly fine.

There should be many more -sons (male and female) out there then -dottirs these days.
At least I never heard of anyone actually having a surname ending on -dottir outside of the context of Iceland.

But then, the name is very much fiction to begin with.
It can't be an old surname because that would mean some Scandinavian/Icelandic guy from the past was named Summer - and back then no modern English word like that seems likely to have been used as a name(if it even existed yet), even less as the name of a boy.
Or, in the very recent past, an Icelandic boy was named Summer (still not that likely, especially for a boy) and later had a son who emigrated to the US (assuming that is where this takes place (didn't play it yet)), cementing the surname, and there he or someone soon later had a girl they named Summer again.
Which of course in theory, unlikely as it still is, could be what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: arroganz

Fred_dreF

Formerly 'Freddy_AEK'
May 14, 2017
Extremely well made game! Love the renders, love the dialogue! Hope you add some mother-daughter action too, Dev! Goodluck!

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Good Start.
Nice renders and funny writing.
Hopefully, this stays dickless, there are not enough actual lesbian games.
I would wish for an opacity slider for the dialogue box.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
This - and as far as I know, Iceland is the only country still doing so - or is that old news and they changed it as well?
So today -son should be perfectly fine.

There should be many more -sons (male and female) out there then -dottirs these days.
At least I never heard of anyone actually having a surname ending on -dottir outside of the context of Iceland.

But then, the name is very much fiction to begin with.
It can't be an old surname because that would mean some Scandinavian/Icelandic guy from the past was named Summer - and back then no modern English word like that seems likely to have been used as a name(if it even existed yet), even less as the name of a boy.
Or, in the very recent past, an Icelandic boy was named Summer (still not that likely, especially for a boy) and later had a son who emigrated to the US (assuming that is where this takes place (didn't play it yet)), cementing the surname, and there he or someone soon later had a girl they named Summer again.
Which of course in theory, unlikely as it still is, could be what happened.
Summer is not on the approved Icelandic name list. So she probably is not Icelandic.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Girl looks good and the main idea is appealing to me, just hope it doesn't get only GG content... :rolleyes:

Sep 26, 2020
How about Somer, rather than Summer, as the original name? Seo-mere-sætan, the people living at the sea-lakes? Weird thing to call the Bristol Channel, but maybe a son of Somerset got renamed a little along the way, like the way the town of Ugley got renamed Oakley.

My apologies to anyone who now feels compelled too roid oil of hewer wurrids in thoi ox-cent of Soomurrsert, whirr thoi soider opples gruow.

Reactions: Piecesmilekun
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes