VN Ren'Py Summer In The City [v0.13] [FlipDaShit]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Liking it so for. It's not a slut simulator which I personally don't like. There's nothing forced either. Story and models are good. I think the whole sub and dom thing is cool. I liked how the fem mc could ignore the guy even though he still shows up but they just talk and nothing sexual or romantic happens because I personally chose to ignore him and he didn't despite being ignored forced himself on the fem mc which is good. Good amount of content for its first release also.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
MC reminds me a character from Mr Dots last game. Best of luck with this one

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I also wonder.
I didn't play this game yet, but I'm pretty sure I won't have interest in the male LI.

Still, I don't see why getting rid of him.
As long as can avoid him as a LI (don't mind to have him as friend though, if I can friendzone him :D).
And that don't follow his path won't close others (female) LI.

Reactions: afterlights

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
I also wonder.
I didn't play this game yet, but I'm pretty sure I won't have interest in the male LI.

Still, I don't see why getting rid of him.
As long as can avoid him as a LI (don't mind to have him as friend though, if I can friendzone him :D).
And that don't follow his path won't close others (female) LI.
That's the problem in the current build. Without going after the male LI, you don't get enough points for other paths. The dev has already promised to fix this though.

I don't care for a male LI at all, personally, so my argument for removing him from the game is that his content would be wasted dev time for what I want this game to be. But of course, I am not making the game, so just consider that my 2 cents.

Reactions: Hungover00

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently re-writing some parts to make the dialogue more coherent, and I also addressed the forced exhibitionism. You definetely got a point there. Summer will now have the choice (see screenshot in spoiler below) to go naked after Yun explains her point of view towards exhibitionism, which is not sexual in nature. That only occurs if you're not on Yun's path though. If you are on Yun's path you still will go naked with her.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021

I'm currently re-writing some parts to make the dialogue more coherent, and I also addressed the forced exhibitionism. You definetely got a point there. Summer will now have the choice (see screenshot in spoiler below) to go naked after Yun explains her point of view towards exhibitionism, which is not sexual in nature. That only occurs if you're not on Yun's path though. If you are on Yun's path you still will go naked with her.

Nice, thank you. I just wanted to share a bit more perspective on this just for you to understand where I am coming from: the thing is, they are both not straight, MC is bi and Yun Hee is ALSO sexually attracted to MC, so they can hit it off, HOWEVER if they DON'T hit it off, the nakedness becomes very inappropriate, since they are both not straight. Yun Hee can't really use the typical ''excuse'' that ''teehee, it's just us girlies here, there is nothing sexual about it.'' since she is very much sexually attracted to MC, and MC is bi, so at this point, it would be exactly the same if MC's roommate was a dude who decided to take his dick out and told MC that it is freeing and she should take her titties out too! I see two situations in which MC would be ok with Yun Hee being nude around her 1) She is straight and isn't attracted to Yun Hee, but this cannot be the case since MC is not straight. 2) She likes seeing Yun Hee naked because she is attracted to her so it is a type of ''flirting'' and they can hit it off and fool around. However, if MC does not show interest in Yun Hee, since she is bi, seeing Yun Hee naked I think would be quite awkward. You get what I am saying? But fine, it is not as big of a deal so long as MC chooses whether to also undress or not, that was the main thing. Lets say she is super tolerant of people being naked around her in general.

You are an awesome dev who takes feedback into account! :love:

Last edited:

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022

What kind of fetishes are planned in the game?
about the same as in gggb?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev, and I have a feeling this is going to be one of those games, I am going to be very happy whenever an update drops. Really glad the Universal Mods worked with this game, because I really enjoyed it thus far.

Thank you for this, and totally looking forward for the next release!!!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested quick made Android port for this game
(with the usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc + some choice hints)

==========================================
April 28, 2024
Updated my port for the new game version v0.11

Info: since the game points are now removed the WT is probably
not really that needed anymore. So far I added the game variables
into my hints + added a button to toggle the lesbian only/bi option
Also: it's probably recommended to restart the game!
==========================================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~100MB)

SummerInTheCity_01.jpg SummerInTheCity_02.jpg SummerInTheCity_03.jpg SummerInTheCity_04.jpg

Last edited:

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Any chance of adding color selection for the UI? The white letters on pink background are tough to look at...

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Lesbian? BDSM? Yes, please, sign me up! Hope BDSM is at least a decent part of the game or a character and not just a one time thing. <3

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes