4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally someone who appreciates it, haha. You're the first who mentions the expressions. I'm really putting some effort into them and they're all "handcrafted" if you know what I mean. Not happy with every single one of them, but those you picked do look good indeed. And thanks for coming on board. Very much appreciated! ❤

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Ha! First time I've seen the Disco Elysium intro used elsewhere. Fucking brilliant.

I adore the shit out of this game. Too bad what happened to the studio though. Rest in peace, Harry!
Is German your 1st language? No shade, I just remember quite a few Germans tend to use borrow for lend.
It is indeed, haha. That's really interesting. Kinda weird how the brain works sometimes, eh?! I'll fix it asap, thanks.
Respect and frustration towards Max. Frustration because she's the hottest girl in the game (even Felix can't resist). Respect for the obvious recognition of boss power imbalance issues.
Yeah, no worries though. Max has some weaknesses too... 'nuff said!

• Love
Reactions: Hungover00

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
How do you get the last dress? The only thing I didn't do that would get me any kind of "confidence points" is call Felix. Hoping theres not going to be stuffed locked behind dicks.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Annoyingly there are plenty of native english speakers who get it wrong too.
Though they often get it wrong in different ways. Like asking to rent something, rather than borrow it.

I looked it up, while German can have different words for borrow and lend, they also have one word which means both. I assume the former is more formal, the latter used more colloquially.

"Leihen can be used for both “lend” and “borrow” verleihen only means “to lend” and ausleihen only means “to borrow.”"

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
How do you get the last dress? The only thing I didn't do that would get me any kind of "confidence points" is call Felix. Hoping theres not going to be stuffed locked behind dicks.
It was an option for my lesbian path, though I did call Felix and gamed with him. Didn't realise it wasn't always available (there are quite a few differences in dialogue with that dress though).

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Just looked at the preview pics again, can't remember the bi/les choice. Do I need to start a new game?

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
No worries, nothing's locked behind a dick. That doesn't affect if you can choose the 4th dress. You will be able to choose it either by going on Yun's path (which I highly recommend cause it's cute as fuck) or by going topless with her in your dormroom. You should also be intrigued by exhibitionism when you first meet her.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
If you're on the lesbian path, you can still hang out with Felix. It's just friends playing games together is all, nothing sexual. As for the dress, no idea. I got it on my playthrough, didn't know it was locked behind anything.

Just looked at the preview pics again, can't remember the bi/les choice. Do I need to start a new game?
Yeah, best to start a new game. A lot of stuff was changed since the first release.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Finally someone who appreciates it, haha. You're the first who mentions the expressions. I'm really putting some effort into them and they're all "handcrafted" if you know what I mean. Not happy with every single one of them, but those you picked do look good indeed. And thanks for coming on board. Very much appreciated! ❤
Happy to support you! Facial expressions and body language are huge for immersion. Especially in sex scenes, they are crucial for eroticism. Most devs unfortunately have neither the skill nor the inclination to spend time on that, so I truly appreciate the few that do :)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
He's the first who mentions it but certainly not the first who appreciates it :D Unless he was the first to play the game.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Might be worth putting something on the front page about starting a new game.

There's a lot more in the update than I first thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlipDaShit

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Happy to support you! Facial expressions and body language are huge for immersion. Especially in sex scenes, they are crucial for eroticism. Most devs unfortunately have neither the skill nor the inclination to spend time on that, so I truly appreciate the few that do :)
Yup. I'll make a pledge here and now to keep dead eyes out of my game! Everything I say here can be used against me in the future, haha.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any flirting or progression with mom in this update? If not are there future plans? I'll sub if so...;)
Mom isn't part of the main cast according to the development thread. I don't think anything is going to happen with her at all.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes