4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Great game. It's funny and positive.
Love Summer her personality and the people around her. I hope future updates maintains the positivity.

Glad to be able to support you on SS as I don't do Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlipDaShit

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Great game. It's funny and positive.
Love Summer her personality and the people around her. I hope future updates maintains the positivity.

Glad to be able to support you on SS as I don't do Patreon.
Hey, thank you very much and yes, it will stay funny and positive. There will be a little bit of drama every once in a while, but nothing that'll leave you with a lump in the throat. Just enough to keep things interesting and advance character arcs. The overall tone will be positive.

I'm aware that my SS is currently somewhat barebones compared to Patreon since there hasn't really been any traffic as of yet. Got my first two subs on that platform today in fact, you're one of them. Just want to let you know I won't leave you hanging. The SS will receive the same content as Patreon from now on, as well as the other way around. Thank you for your support and welcome aboard! ❤

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So from glancing at the thread, to avoid spoilers, I assume we can play lesbian only, no forced dicks for the plot, or to grind stats that for whatever reason are only in str8 scenes? :unsure:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Yep. It's literally a choice at the beginning with what path you want the MC to take/your preference.
And beside that, even if you go the BI path you are still in control if you are cool with the possible events or not. So nothing is forced and you are free to play the MC the way you want to ! (y) (just feels good to be able to play without any nonsense...)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Not going to lie, you had me at Ancient Reptilian Vagina. Pretty disco indeed.

On the topic of the potential D, is it blokes only or will there be the occasional gal with something extra? Asking for a friend.

Hm. Trying to think up something constructive other that 'the update was awesome'. I suppose it could be the whole scrambled eggs bit. It's a fun moment, and the banter is great, but that kind of behavior can really backfire at a club. But then again there's no reason to go down that rabbit hole if it doesn't fit the vibe of the game, haha.

• Red Heart

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, after speeding my way through and redoing the saves, think I see what the difference is, now can pick up front if you want the lesbian only path or a bi path. I am cool with that, now I can pick the lesbian only path up front and I don't have to worry about surprise slongs showing up. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Such blasphemy :D Garlic and hot sauce at least?
Hot powder of course ( i mean who doesn't enjoy a Döner "scharf" the next day :cautious:) but garlic tho isn't a thing in my area ! :unsure:

Beside that some goat cheese and all that :love:
Yup what can i say people who never had a Döner before, really miss out on a culinary level !

• Red Heart

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Not going to lie, you had me at Ancient Reptilian Vagina. Pretty disco indeed.

On the topic of the potential D, is it blokes only or will there be the occasional gal with something extra? Asking for a friend.

Hm. Trying to think up something constructive other that 'the update was awesome'. I suppose it could be the whole scrambled eggs bit. It's a fun moment, and the banter is great, but that kind of behavior can really backfire at a club. But then again there's no reason to go down that rabbit hole if it doesn't fit the vibe of the game, haha.
Great to see another connoisseur of disco!
I've actually written a trans woman to be Max's business partner at the Fuckstation, but had to cut her out because I wasn't even sure I could handle all the characters that were already in the story. I'm still rather new to all this. But never say never ;)

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes