4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
It looks dumb, there are no consistent characters if you swap them so easily. And actually when this Cynthia says kiss my ass and she happily does, it looks really stupid.
I'm more than willing to listen to constructive criticism. I actually endorse it, since it's helping me to improve my game and share ideas with the players. What you're doing though, is neither constructive nor helpful. Instead of calling something "stupid" and "dumb" with brief and shallow explanations, you could just explain your point of view in a mature and detailed way.

Since you made your way into this thread and posted your opinion, it must mean something to you, right?! I will listen. I won't promise that I agree with your point of view, but I'd still consider it helpful to understand different approaches towards the characters. I could, under circumstances, even adapt to them in the future.

Or you could just take brody990 's advice :)

And by the way, people change their personalities all the time depending on who they're interacting with. You will change your personality when you're interacting with your new boss compared to when you're interacting with your best friend for example. Many, many factors play a role in interpersonal dynamics, how we behave in certain situations and with certain people. D/s relationships are a prime example. It's not a tough concept to grasp really.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Oi some pat news for ya'll

fuckstationintbg3.jpg
Summer's first customer gets her confused. What could he want?

--------

promo1.jpg
Who and what could possibly give Summer that much pleasure?

--------

Playing the lez version of the game my answer is pretty straightforward for both questions

:BootyTime:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Fun game, likable characters, nice plot. even though I only go for lesbian content I am glad summer wasn't an asshole to Felix

I really Hope Lilly is fucking Summers mom, and I hope that leads to summer and her mom growing closer...
Oh man the big I wasn't planned in the beginning, also most platforms are actually going wild right now to get rid of said content ( i get a feeling ss will be next) - a I patch wouldn't make it easier cause that would mean you have to create extra renders just for that said path which you would not get through patreon, which leads to longer dev time and all that ...

:cautious:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Oh man the big I wasn't planned in the beginning, also most platforms are actually going wild right now to get rid of said content ( i get a feeling ss will be next) - a I patch wouldn't make it easier cause that would mean you have to create extra renders just for that said path which you would not get through patreon, which leads to longer dev time and all that ...

:cautious:
Doesn't have to be that the big i happens straight away but lilly seems like someone that needs a bit of discipline on a regular basis...

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Doesn't have to be that the big i happens straight away but lilly seems like someone that needs a bit of discipline on a regular basis...
Yeah sure but, if you go that route it will be a shitshow for the dev anyway. I mean if we think about having the mom getting involved in a sexual way, most will expect it leads to the I in the end of the day. And as i said the toa's on pat atleast won't like it ...

Don't get me wrong i'am all for it, but i think that whole scenario would be so much extra work for the dev ...

Reactions: afterlights

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It's a little lopsided with Summer having available partners after their sexual messaging and Lilly having none. If mom already wasn't in Lilly's sights....

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
A free new public update will be available on June 8th. Join Summer on her cute & kinky adventures in the big city.

If you would like to support the development of "Summer In The City" feel free to visit me on my , or or follow me on or . You're also invited to join the and join our cute little community.

update_promo6.jpg

Previews:
promo1.jpg promo2.jpg promo3.jpg promo4.jpg

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
A free new public update will be available on June 8th. Join Summer on her cute & kinky adventures in the big city.

If you would like to support the development of "Summer In The City" feel free to visit me on my , or or follow me on or . You're also invited to join the and join our cute little community.

From the third preview pic, does it mean Summer couldn't enjoyed anal and be a squirter at the same time?
:cry:

Reactions: FlipDaShit

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
From the third preview pic, does it mean Summer couldn't enjoyed anal and be a squirter at the same time?
:cry:
No worries. Summer will be able to learn about both. You won't miss anything. It's just about which scenes come first basically. I think it's just fun to give the player a choice there, even though it doesn't really change anything on a fundamental level.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No worries. Summer will be able to learn about both. You won't miss anything. It's just about which scenes come first basically. I think it's just fun to give the player a choice there, even though it doesn't really change anything on a fundamental level.
OK.
The others choices they where mutually exclusive. Like lesbian vs bisexual. And that make sens because you can't be the two at the same time.
So I was thinking it will be the same here.
Which make little sens, because I don't see why a woman can't be a squirter and ready to have anal sex.
Good to know that Summer can be a little anal squirter :) and that it just a preference for what seeing first.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Lovin Spoonful, required listening.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
*cough* kinda late but a really great patreon news update still wonder why it didn't made it way onto here ( guess cause patreon and all that) And yeah the releases are actually been delayed as it seems :cool:

( 5 Days ago)

updatenews1.jpg

Hi everybody,

I've been able to make very good progress over the last week. There are only very few renders left until I got everything I need. I'm certain I'll be able to get them done today. I then will dedicate my weekend to put it all together in Ren'Py as well as promoting the update on the usual platforms.

As of right now, I'm aiming for an early-access release on Tuesday, June 4th followed by the public release on Friday, June 7th. Depending on personal circumstances, I may have to delay both releases for a day, but I'll try my best to avoid that. I will give you a definitive release date this Sunday.

Just a little heads up. Update 0.40 will definitely take a bit longer than the last as well as this upcoming update, but will also offer much more content since Summer now begins to really get involved in her new and old friend's lives, which demands for longer and more comprehensive scenes. Gonna be exciting.

For your viewing pleasure:
screenshot0002.jpg
screenshot0005.jpg
screenshot0001.jpg
screenshot0003.jpg
cyndom13.jpg
screenshot0008.jpg

Well, that's it for now and as always, thank you for your support! Hope you're enjoying the ride as much as I do. And now go and enjoy your weekend, you wonderful bunch!

Flip

------------------

Pretty sure it will arrive soon so just chill ya'll :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes