Alvin Chipmunck

May 25, 2020
Dunno if it'll work for you, but try to move the game folder to C drive and rename it to something simple like "summer"
thx fot the quick response man, i've solved a little earlier, don't know what exactly was the issue but i solved playing an older half traslated version, start the game and save then move the save file from there to this version and works normally

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know if there's an easily accessible schedule of where to find her through the day?

Thank you for the full translation, definitively a great game!

Reactions: bernthal

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know if there's an easily accessible schedule of where to find her through the day?

Thank you for the full translation, definitively a great game!
She doesn't have a real schedule. Just go back and forth between screens to make her show up.
The game gives you more than enough days to figure out in what time periods some actions are available.

Jan 13, 2018
Big thanks to Surgy for translating UI. This game was more than playable without the UI translations but you just made the translation better even though it wasn't completely necessary. Thank you thank you thank you for your dedication and awesomeness

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
it made it more playable for others, such as myself. i got dizzy looking at the menu due to no translation

ainzsenpai

Jun 23, 2017
any guide for this??im already max her favor and nympho to max on day 5..do i just need keep have sex with her everyday??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any guide for this??
The reminisce gallery give you hints for the scenes. But a lot need unmaxed stats, so for a lot of them I'd just wait until the last week and use the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a guide to what the items and clothes can get you back here.

Heii00

Sep 13, 2020
Any idea when the next update fix will be? This game looks like this now
1604842156905.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes