Strohe1m

Nov 12, 2019
I cant use the locale emulator, there is no locale emulator button in pop up menu, without LE it just a black screen after game start in menu, how i can fix that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
noveles476 Strohe1m
I dunno if there is a rule against what i'm about to say but nobody wanted to answer so :you can find this game then you download it with torrent and after exctracting it you can use the locale emulator.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
The official translated version was done in a very half assed way...
Most sentences aren't fully translated which is a real shame if you ask me.

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Her uniform is in her room... I'm surprised you didn't find it ?
Any condition to unlock? Like…level of Favor, Lust or number of date?

BTW my stat are Love and Lust lv 2 date 3.

Thanks.

OK I get it.... need to wait until day 5.

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
For people like Porcinet, Strohe1m, JIKSOS, etc who have problems with black screens and big crossed close button or those who just don't want to switch system locale to Japanese (devs, why???) I made a patch for 1.01 Steam version that is the same I did for my fan-translation.
To apply it unpack the cmd file into the game dir and run it, after which you can delete the cmd and bak files. Then you'll be able to run the game normally.

Last edited:

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
people have told others here that you get money by getting a job (as has the game in its short turtorial on day 2) but how do i get a job? i cant seem to leave the road and i havent found anything inside the menus to get one.

pp29

Oct 6, 2018
For people like Porcinet, Strohe1m, JIKSOS, etc who have problems with black screens and big crossed close button or those who just don't want to switch system locale to Japanese (devs, why???) I made a patch for 1.01 Steam version that is the same I did for my fan-translation.
To apply it unpack the cmd file into the game dir and run it, after which you can delete the cmd and bak files. Then you'll be able to run the game normally.
I fucking love you

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I have a proble. When I start the game a big X sign takes a good part of the scree and I can't go on with it. I wanted to use the japanese emulator to try and fix the proble, as suggested, but whe I try to open the game with it I don't eaven get the option to do so... any idea to fix it?

veltiosamiyoba

Mar 3, 2018
i got really weird with this game,when i run in the winrar, i can unlock cg and stuff but the save can't load in the winrar,but when i ekstrak this game,the cg not show up. how to fix that?

Yack0123654899

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, I have a proble. When I start the game a big X sign takes a good part of the scree and I can't go on with it. I wanted to use the japanese emulator to try and fix the proble, as suggested, but whe I try to open the game with it I don't eaven get the option to do so... any idea to fix it?
Same here. i can't see the menu to run the locale emulator.

Oct 17, 2017
okay so what did i wrong to get this "X" hide/show text box thing to be this big i tried plying at fullscreen just in case but it still same i cant read text like this : pepe_hands:

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes