TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
With 2.0 some people had very long loading times and pauses. There were bug fixes in 2.01, no idea exactly what those actually were though. The only details were that it also fixed voice volume, and made the game 32Bit compatible again. The right patch from Surgy may help.

Reactions: Courier_Young

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
With 2.0 some people had very long loading times and pauses. There were bug fixes in 2.01, no idea exactly what those actually were though. The only details were that it also fixed voice volume, and made the game 32Bit compatible again. The right patch from Surgy may help.
i downloaded the one you posted, oh well for now only that scene seems having problems

ggteazijda

Aug 6, 2021
Hello, I'm facing an issue when trying to play the game, I tried local emulator but i can't even launch the game with it and I set my own locale as indicated in the tutorial for non-unicode chars, and yet i'm still stuck on a black screen after pressing the start option from the main menu

Tashkentnire

Dec 2, 2021
Same as before but the 32Bit version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.01 with auto translator - Workupload
Can anyone mirror this to other file upload like mega or pixeldrain? workupload just too slow here
Thanks in advanced

Dec 2, 2021
sprites from the 2.01 version i downloaded here suddenly start failing and they only look blue, anyone knows why?

story text also becomes invisible for some reason

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Is there only one special scene with the uniform ? I thought there was another one somewhere.

maybuang09

Jul 17, 2020
Same as before but the 32Bit version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.01 with auto translator - Workupload
do anyone have a different hosting site aside workupload?

Dr.90A

Feb 14, 2021
Footjob (Large animation) Unlock: Talk to Hazuki with her uniform on in her room doing her homeworks, select pink heart option. May only be unlocked after festival event.
How exactly? I can only see her doing homework in casual clothes. Is there any other condition?

Jan 15, 2022
I'm looking forward to the new update of this game, its Diesielmine best sell anyway, so lets hope its will have more content in the future!

Reactions: -.Sei.-
Mar 23, 2019
How exactly? I can only see her doing homework in casual clothes. Is there any other condition?
Don't know if you figured out yet, but I read somewhere that she had to all three new event (beach, camping & festival on the 18th) for footjob access as opposed to only needing festival

-.Sei.-

Sep 11, 2020
I open the game, it loads the menu, everything is fine, but when I start playing a big X covers half of the screen and doesn't show me the textures, any possible solution?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes