UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Why do some special sex scenes not work like on the rooftop or bathroom there are some other places too

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
why i can't to start this game whith locale emul? When i click, there'r doesn't appear the function to start .exe file with locale emulator

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
why i can't to start this game whith locale emul? When i click, there'r doesn't appear the function to start .exe file with locale emulator
Because you can only use Locale Emulator with 32-bit executables while this game's a 64-bit one.

Dec 30, 2019
i get black screen when i press start and i see loading cat icon thing for like a second then screen goes black and nothing.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I watched the ova H anime and to be honest, it could've been better.
I wished they had been a bit more faithful to the game's art style.
=> I do hope they'll do another one since we didn't get much compared to what we can do in the game.

King_Negro

Feb 26, 2020
When I right-click in the game don't appear to me the option to open using the locale emulator, what should I do ?

King_Negro

Feb 26, 2020
If the official English version isn't working properly you might need to not only change your locale, but make sure the time zone is switched too. Although some people in the Steam discussion say to Japan some to US.

The final fan translation that was here before had the locale requirements removed, if all else fails...

SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life version 1.02 with English patch - Workupload
bro thank you so much for your help, I was trying download and play this game since yesterday

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes