dimkakun

Jul 20, 2019
well why i dont have an option to start game with local emu?
i know, in the thread we speak about the game but i can't find solution for my problem with local emu
mb somebody know?

1641580615437.png

Reactions: Snipermask_21

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks. so the current version that you shared is the latest 2.01...
No sorry got my version mixed up. The game is 2.0, with the DLC but not the latest version. The patch should (if it does for you) work with any version.

Edit - Unless the 2.01 game update changes it to 32Bit, which it did...

Last edited:
Reactions: lesobang

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Same as before but the 32Bit BepInEx version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working, If those are translated, but the dialogue when you start playing isn't (after a small delay) it's probably the connection being blocked...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.02 with online auto translator - or

Updated it to the new version, change log here. Added a mirror, definitely make sure your ad-blockers working if you try Anon. Also copied over the online translator stuff from the previous post.

Edit - The official English version is now in the opening post.

Last edited:

lewdnude

Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone tell me how tf I get to run this game? I dont have any clue, the game is buggy and Im not sure how to use the emulator for the japanese language trick.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
How are people still having trouble running games in 2022?
I have never used a locale emulator nor have i ever needed to use one. Set your locale to Japan, thats it. Optionally, download the Japanese language pack so you have the required fonts and such. That's all you need to do to run every Japanese H-game.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This is only the first day or so, I had been hoping someone would attach their _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt so I could split it up and properly TL it.
Waiting for the plugin to slowly dump the strings into the file, translating it, then playing more, then translating is kinda tedious.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
This is only the first day or so, I had been hoping someone would attach their _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt so I could split it up and properly TL it.
Waiting for the plugin to slowly dump the strings into the file, translating it, then playing more, then translating is kinda tedious.
If you need some help and if it can provide me a more enjoyable and comprehensible translation to read in the near future, then I'm all for it !
Which file should I send exactly ?

Seth_Seti

Jul 15, 2017
May I ask where am I going to use this password for?
Is with a girl that appears in the parents room, it unlocks the gallery for the game with the dlc.

Is the right most room in the second floor, but I am not sure when she appears.

I think I saw some people talking about it in this thread, so it should be easy to discover.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes