Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
For some fucking reason locale emulator doesn't appear when right clicing this dlc. Super fucking weird because it WORKED with the base game, fuck me now I can't play this game.

And yes I already set my computer to japanese locale and all that crap, for some fucking reason this game needs both japanese locale in your pc and a locale emulator to work, been through that pain before.

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone have some infinite loading screens ? :unsure:
Looks like I can't enter the girl room after Day 1, and can't kiss her too

Reactions: Ericopa12

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Welp neither NTLEA or Locale Emulator worked, but I fixed the problem.

I doubt anyone will read this but in case someone had the same problem as me the solution I used was that even when you have japanese locale in your computer, you need to change the time zone format to japanese too. Now I can finally play this game.

jamestar

Nov 12, 2017
So I got both but the installer is telling me its unable to open the UDM file is it corrupted or am i missing some software

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
this game deserves more DLCs, even if it's only one a year. but I think it unlikely that they will release more content for this game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I got both but the installer is telling me its unable to open the UDM file is it corrupted or am i missing some software
The already updated game is here, or here with a (for me at least) mostly working auto translator. All the copies I've downloaded have already had it installed, but quickly trying it out I had to use Locale Emulator to avoid the error. I've also seen posts saying the installer has to be in the games folder.

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
Welp neither NTLEA or Locale Emulator worked, but I fixed the problem.

I doubt anyone will read this but in case someone had the same problem as me the solution I used was that even when you have japanese locale in your computer, you need to change the time zone format to japanese too. Now I can finally play this game.
for me it was different, changing the time zone did not work, but using NTLEA yes.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
did they not do anything new to the lingerie outfit in this dlc? cause I love this new dlc but its a bit disappointing that no new special stuff was added to the lingerie but the swimsuit, naked, and school girl outfit got something new. I really hope i'm wrong lol but someone let me know

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I honestly got nothing to say except that this game got a DLC with more scenes added but it requires you to own this game version of 1.03, Japanese version release

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
As Gmeng said the auto translator needs to be allowed to connect, to grab the translation. Here's the game with a freshly installed translator, I went though the main menu options (load gallery etc) so their translation should be saved...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing with auto translator - Workupload

If those aren't in English I can only guess it's the file address, on my desktop it worked. If those things are translated, but the dialogue when you start playing isn't (after maybe a small delay) it's probably the connection being blocked.
That works! Thanks mate!

IDK what I was doing wrong that the game wouldn't even launch. Only thing is the text takes a short bit to translate (3-5 seconds), not a deal breaker just a bit odd

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
for me it was different, changing the time zone did not work, but using NTLEA yes.
Computers are weird like that. Some FUCKING how doing the same thing doesn't work for us, but doing different things does lmao.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone link their Autotranslated.txt file? I used DeepL to manually translate the first day or so.
Usually ALT+0 would let me switch TL sources but it isn't working.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes