kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
any other recommendation good sir? where there's repeatable pixel art sex scenes and controllable mc in a environment? i've also recently finished summer memories and is thirsty for some similar gamestyle. the summer holiday shota settings is not a must.
The only other game similar would be that one Succubus Dormitory game made by the same dev of summer memories.
For pixel art maybe try Aurelia and Forest of the Blue Skin , Drain Mansion.

hfghhfgfgf

Dec 25, 2017
my language is Spanish I will use google translator: I have a problem with the size of the window - before it was normal - as I am an idiot - I thought of making the screen a little small for what I tried (right click, properties, execute with a resolution of 640x480 screen) was not what I expected so I tried to uncheck but it does not return to the normal state it still looks as if the 640x480 option was still checked try: unmark and restart the pc, delete the diesalmine folder where the data is saved, delete the temp folder , delete the game and re-download, move the game folder, change the screen resolution but still the same ...... someone tell me if you have keyboard buttons to resize the window, some games when you press f4 or f5 the window changes - in the game options I did not see to change the window size - someone knows of a solution .... in this game there is some file where the window size is I believe if someone knows where it is and how to change it, explain it to me?
oh is easy you create a short cut of the game and then right click the short cut and click properties and u will see the run and next to it is normal windows and you change to max and that should fix the problem hope this help
hint: short cut the game not the folder
(sry if my english was bad XD )

Reactions: Aioria619

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to get the intercrural sex? i've had all but this one.
Don't remember that being in the game, and can't see it in the gallery. There's tips for getting scenes back here, if you mean cowgirl it's when she's hanging the laundry on the balcony.

keima

Jul 4, 2017
Maybe is not possible but, would thank if is made an android ver.
Anyway Thanks for this translation

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Had to change my pcs time to japanese to get this working, but once it worked it was fun.

I think there should be barriers like in Summer Memories though, atm you can get her trust and eroge meter to max on the first day which kinda defeats the purpose (I know you can technically not do it like that, but they fill up rather quickly anyways so that it wouldn't take an ingame week to max them if played properly)

My favorite "scene" was the outdoor pole one. If the time of day was either morning or evening then that scene just looked beautiful with the tan lines and everything.

I thought that the ending would be a bit different. I gave her 160+ creampies in total and you would think that a woman would get pregnant by so many of them, but it was a satisfying end nonetheless and if I were in that position I would have done the same (sweet home alabama).

Reactions: James1309

moi69

May 9, 2018
how can I fix the close button way too big in the text window?
Same issue here. Also, can't advance after answering the phone, game just gets stuck. Tried with jap locale, emulator run as admin and moved game to C: drive. Out of ideas :cry:

loonizzle

Apr 4, 2020
Using Locale Emulator to run in japanese is supposed to fix some of the problem, like the "X".
But the Locale Emulator is not showing in my windows context menu, anyone know why?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If the official English version isn't working properly you might need to not only change your locale, but make sure the time zone is switched too. Although some people in the Steam discussion say to Japan some to US.

The final fan translation that was here before had the locale requirements removed, if all else fails...

SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life version 1.02 with English patch -

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes