• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
To keep things inconsistent with the Japanese version this is still 64Bit, repeat 64Bit. And it's likely still touchy about locale and time zone.

Summer ~Life in the Countryside~ +Outing 2.0? patched -

Edit - Stealthily been added to the opening post.

Last edited:

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
If someone could confirm this is working properly without Steam...

Summer ~Life in the Countryside~ +Outing 2.0? patched - Workupload

To keep things inconsistent with the Japanese version this is still 64Bit, repeat 64Bit. And it's likely still touchy about locale and time zone.
Can say that I managed to launch the game, haven't really played in-depth to see if there was any bugs yet though. Thanks for uploading!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jan 21, 2019
If someone could confirm this is working properly without Steam...

Summer ~Life in the Countryside~ +Outing 2.0? patched - Workupload

I start the game I click on the Strat and bumm black screen, and Local Emulator does not work with it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I start the game I click on the Strat and bumm black screen, and Local Emulator does not work with it.
Make sure you have a English locale and time zone set. Locale Emulator does not work with 64Bit, so if you haven't you will either need to actually change them or use NTLEA instead. It's not because of Steam.

There's even a discussion thread on Steam recommending Surgy's old locale patch here for the base game.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Gonna wait for the EN version of the DLC to come to DL site as I've already bought the base game from there. Don't wanna have to buy it again.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Try what was said in the linked post, talk when she's waiting at the houses entrance hall.
I did but nothing happened besides the usual stuff you see or rather she wasn't waitingand the linked post just led me to the start of the conversation forum thing with other people talking

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did but nothing happened besides the usual stuff...
I don't have the money to test it right now. But sometimes as hieunguyen2410 said in that post she will be hanging around in the entrance, by the amazon like box and calender. That seem to be for something as when I tried talking there were no options.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think I see why the linked post about the bus might no make sense. I copied the url too quickly, before the page number part was removed. This should lead to the right post if you've change the posts per page.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes