Unlondon

May 14, 2022
hey so I downloaded the game and there's a giant X button, and also it takes ages to load the dialog (there's also no background image but I guess that's intended and not a bug). I've read that it's an emulator problem but my pc is set up for japanese downloads, can I fix this?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Zilthum

Mar 17, 2021
This is very bizarre, i tried everything to get it to work that was suggested beffor, nothing worked really, then i tried a full save and... Everything works the recollection room, all interactions ingame, going from one day to another etc, the only thing that doesn't its the 1st loadscreen wend you want to start a new game. With that said; can any one post a save at day one please? If so thank you in advance.

vichuela

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2030199

Overview:
You're spending a boring summer vacation cooped up in your postage stamp-sized apartment, when you receive a call from your relative's mom.
It seems she and her husband are going on a trip, so they want you to come back to the countryside, and look after your old childhood friend Hazuki for a while.
Well, it certainly beats melting here in the city, so you decide to accept the offer.
So you start preparing for the journey...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2021-03-25
Developer: Dieselmine - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Miscellaneous:

Note: see Installation section (above) about running the multilingual version

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Fan Saves

View attachment 2030198 View attachment 2030200 View attachment 2030201 View attachment 2030202 View attachment 2030203
the locale emulator link have a trojan LOL

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The two codes have been posted here many times, and asked for many times too. ...Stupid page change.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes