christmascakehunter

May 15, 2024
Why are scenes that require items already happened before I even buy the items? and how exactly do I earn money? A couple of times I get money automatically at the start of a new day, but most of the times I don't get anything

jaiden08

Jan 29, 2024
Heya Everyone! I want to ask for a favor, do you think you guys can share your games with all the sex scenes unlocked? I tried to get them all to unlock before but could never finish the game. So if you can do this I'd really appreciate it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Play or sleep to the last few days of the summer holiday. Check the parents room to the right of yours for a new npc, give her the code 1810 and you can unlock the gallery.

Here is a newest to oldest search of the thread, there has been at least one (post DLC) save posted.

Reactions: ronzion`
Mar 23, 2019
anyone have the full save?
Play or sleep to the last few days of the summer holiday. Check the parents room to the right of yours for a new npc, give her the code 1810 and you can unlock the gallery.

Here is a newest to oldest search of the thread, there has been at least one (post DLC) save posted.
4 messages above you there was a post about gallery unlocks/full save.
I think it'd be really helpful + save you a lot of time from waiting if you search up questions rather than ask them first

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I understand the other items, but what do these 3 do?
I believe the wind chime unlocks Hazuki sleeping in the porch and the "cripsy-kun" might be the ice cream she's eating for the blowjob scene in the porch as well. The bug repellant probably unlocks another one but can't remember specifically which.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes