luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
Could anyone provide a link to a guide for the game? I'm trying to get a completed game save so I can enter the password to the demon girl

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was actually trying to input the code with her, but it kept telling me I needed a completed save first...
Pretty sure with the base game and DLC I used her before finishing the first run. Checking a save made just before the end she is unlocking the gallery, but the things from the DLC do need extra mode/new game plus.

Maybe try in extra mode, you should just need full favorability and etch when the holiday ends.

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
Pretty sure with the base game and DLC I used her before finishing the first run. Checking a save made just before the end she is unlocking the gallery, but the things from the DLC do need extra mode/new game plus.

Maybe try in extra mode, you should just need full favorability and etch when the holiday ends.
Editing this now to say that this is all my mistake lol, I was inputting the wrong code. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Could questions

1 Do we see her in sandals? Please god tell me she at least had one outfit. Oh and is there a sundress

2 Do we do anything with her other then sex scenes around the house? Any kind of plot? Dates? Actual Conversations? Anything at all?

3 is there a way to progress faster? The only way I’ve found to progress is just spamming the talk optio na until the bar goes up.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could questions...
The kimono has sandals, sundress is unfortunately anime only. A few days in to the holiday you should get to go out, to the town and day trips (for mostly sex). Not sure you need quicker progress it's very easy to max the two bars way before the end. The kimono is only for a special event though.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well

None of those are the answers I was hoping for but thanks for the info.

Uhm…well. The game still has thick dark skinned barely dressed girl so that’s great on its own...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes