TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
cant turn locale emulator here when i right click icon it don't show
Please check the link from above, again Locale Emulator won't work with the Steam game. The post you just quoted was from before the Steam version was here, LE did work with the game that was here then.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
So you can just... fuck the girl the very first night without consequence. There's zero progression of any kind and barely any interaction between the characters. You can do that. Then max out your gauges by clicking the talk and ecchi options repeatedly and then.. wait for the days to go by and things to happen once you have nearly every scene unlocked by day 3.
The sex acts don't even fill the gauge any faster than others, same with talking, so you might as well pick the shortest animations and spam. Or cheat on day 25. Just sleep till then. Cool.... the art is nice at least.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
So you can just... fuck the girl the very first night without consequence. There's zero progression of any kind and barely any interaction between the characters. You can do that. Then max out your gauges by clicking the talk and ecchi options repeatedly and then.. wait for the days to go by and things to happen once you have nearly every scene unlocked by day 3.
The sex acts don't even fill the gauge any faster than others, same with talking, so you might as well pick the shortest animations and spam. Or cheat on day 25. Just sleep till then. Cool.... the art is nice at least.

This ^ the animations are nice but u get bored very quickly. At least make her more reluctant so there's a progression to you talking/convincing her to become more slutty.

• Sad
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Is anyone else having an issue with the saves? The game was working fine yesterday, but now that I try loading up my saves, the game doesn't seem to wanna work. The Continue button from the main menu doesn't do anything, and if I start a new game and try to load up a save from the Load menu, nothing happens and the Menu/Save/Load icons just go blank. Thanks.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
sad that there is no actual content update anymore. If only there is a timeskip for preggo mode

Also is there even any scene at the front yard or front entrance, seems kinda meaningless designing all these areas but don't even utilise them

NobodyD

Jul 24, 2018
The steam version is a multilingual version.
You must change your local to the appropriate region to work correctly.
e.g.
Japanese (in game) language => your local should be set to Japan
English (in game) language => your local should be US, or a local that has latin characters (most european countries)
and so on...
This did it for me - Local USA and local time USA and it works, not HUGE x and pictures working

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Was there some kind of update Im missing? Just popping back in because this got bumped. Wondering if for some reason new content got added

death232

Mar 1, 2018
so i heard there was an uncensored patch released by the dev, i assume it hasnt been uncensored here for english

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Just the official English Steam version, nothing new.
I have the same black screen at start as others. Question is :
- the first post tell me to use "Local emulator" but it doesn't show in my right click's list
- it seems that Local emulator work with 32 bits only ... ok ? I suppose that mean the version shared in the first post is 64 bits, i guess ? ... and ? How am I suppose to make this game works ?
- it seems Local emulator doesn't work with Steam version or what ever ... ok ? then why is a Steam version here instead of a working version ?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes