Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
If the official English version isn't working properly you might need to not only change your locale, but make sure the time zone is switched too. Although some people in the Steam discussion say to Japan some to US.

The final fan translation that was here before had the locale requirements removed, if all else fails...

SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life version 1.02 with English patch - Workupload
Yup this works.
You need to change both language AND timezone. I set it to Japan

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone else having problems with locale emulator on the official version? Its not appearing for me on the contextual menu (when i right click the icon).
The unofficial version works fine for me though

Ladmaro

May 14, 2017
I have locale emulator on my PC, but I can't run the .exe file in locale emulator when I right click on the file. I can run other games with locale emulator so I know i have it installed. Someone have a solution?

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
i can't pass the intro, it's stuck forever with a gigant square with an X... so can i ask for a save just after the intro when you start playing?

Reactions: MrCrowley666

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
I have the same X square problem, I wanted to try and use the JP emulator, but it doesn't seems to work with this file (it dosn't give me even the possibility to attivate it), any suggestion?
Please...?

Reactions: chocoboi
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes