3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
RJ314702_img_main.jpg
Here's the website:

Here's where you can buy on DLSite (Japanese/English):

Or FANZA:

Or MEGA (thank MystZERO for posting the link):

From the imagination of dieselmine--the guys who brought you such titillating material as the Violated Hero series, Your Sweet House, Milking Farm, and Succubus Prison--comes a new game (literally, it just came out today) in which a puppy-eared boy is captured by a deliciously busty succubus, who carries him around a castle filled with other lusty ladies eager to get some of his man-juice. Unusually for this group of geniuses, you play AS the carrier succubus responsible for this game of show-and-rape. Also, the scenes focus more on pixel actions, with no cutscenes (as of yet).

Since this game just came out, it isn't available on the English version of DLsite just yet. I hope this gets translated someday, and those of you who are willing to spend roughly $20 will, I hope, find that it was worth the price!

EDIT: The official English translation is out on DLsite. I've played it, and it's remarkably similar to the wonderful translation provided by one of the contributors on this thread. Thank you all for your support!

Last edited:

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
As someone who's done some preliminary work trying to translate it:
- Unity assets are obfuscated.
- Text is separated into hundreds of non-sequential Mono files.
- AutoTranslator/UnityInjector/ReiPatcher does not work with it.
Yeah, the way the text is shown is definitely going to make translating it problematic.

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Honestly idk why they ditched the CG's in favour of even more pixel animations, i thought the CG's were the main selling point

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Personally thought the pixel animations were the selling point of MF. Pretty easily the best h-game pixel animations too.
That's true but i'd still want some CG's mixed in there like they did with Milking Farm and Alchemist Mira, maybe this one will be good enough to convince me otherwise.

Reactions: Fire1023

Battathebeast

May 25, 2018
Some people, like me for instance prefer pixel animations to CGs when it's all said and done. I prefer that since it shows more than a static image personally. Gunna be real, thats the main reason I'm into Dieselmine's works after Milking Farm and Mira the Alchemist.

+1

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote