RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Unnir

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a gallery room in this? I beat the game just recently...but I still feel I'm missing something
the game contains 30 scenes according to the author
I missed on the first passage of the additional scene where you are in special rooms
to turn it on, you need to press Z when you are in the center of the track or at the bottom (it's like jerking off with a succubus)
I hope there should be a bonus scene with the main sucubb (1st floor)

watching

Sep 7, 2017
Obligatory "where 100% save file?" post. You know how it is.
100% save is pretty pointless for this. You just walk to each girl for their scene.

Kind of a disappointing game tbh. Due to the proportions all of the scenes are kinda samey and it's hard to really see anything other than jiggling.

Madmanducus

Oct 3, 2020
the game contains 30 scenes according to the author
I missed on the first passage of the additional scene where you are in special rooms
to turn it on, you need to press Z when you are in the center of the track or at the bottom (it's like jerking off with a succubus)
I hope there should be a bonus scene with the main sucubb (1st floor)
Where's the special rooms? Are you referring to the sections where you get to play as other succubuses or whatever?

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
1612611395152.png

what ???

your sweet house is translated ?? i have never found this english version, have you a link ?

thx you

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
100% save is pretty pointless for this. You just walk to each girl for their scene.

Kind of a disappointing game tbh. Due to the proportions all of the scenes are kinda samey and it's hard to really see anything other than jiggling.
To be honest there isn't much to see. Man has giant balls but a small dick that you will see 90 percent of the time. Also it's a matter of opinion. If you're not into giant boobs/ass completely enveloping you then this isn't the game for you. You could tell from the previews that the whole game was gonna be nothing but that.

OuterFan88

Oct 26, 2019
dieselmine has started translating their own games so I don't know if anyone will pick this up, but...
+1

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
outerfan88

this is a very good news, but where did you get the information, it is an official source ?

it will be good to have a full translated of cornelica town of succubi, i know they dont have full translated ( 80% finished , i think ), he have abandonned in the end

Last edited:

OuterFan88

Oct 26, 2019
jetalpha there's a twitter account that says its dieselmines sister company, they've translated nightmare school and SUMMER and the main dieselmine twitter has retweeted them, so I can only assume they're real

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
jetalpha there's a twitter account that says its dieselmines sister company, they've translated nightmare school and SUMMER and the main dieselmine twitter has retweeted them, so I can only assume they're real
plus they have a sperate profile on DLsite on top of that. if it wasn't official i'm pretty sure Dieselmine would see this and take legal action if it wasn't the case
1612728558242.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote