RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 30, 2019
i just download the game and open up there all in japanesee also i read some post just when is gonna have a english cause, i don't buy from office web cause all in japaness cannot understand, i just wonder when is gonna get some treat as milking farm from ealier realease game

omgwowsospoopy1

Feb 11, 2021
Personally, I just did the important ones and it seemed to work. Like the one in the bedroom and the voiced scene at the end of the bunny room and was able to go downstairs. I did this for the following floors and it seemed to work. I didn't need to interact with every hallway girl. Don't know if this helps but its what I did.
The bedroom one?? With the lamp by the entrance? The succubus always says something when I enter but I don't get a scene in there :/

Oct 5, 2019
The bedroom one?? With the lamp by the entrance? The succubus always says something when I enter but I don't get a scene in there :/
Yes, his Z on the bed and hit Z again on the left dialogue choice to start the scene. All floors have a bedroom like that if I remember properly.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote