RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
I'm having a weird issue. The game starts fine, but when I talk to the two succubus in the second room, the screen goes black and nothing happens. I already uninstall and reinstalled the game, but that didn't fix it. Any solutions?

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
ever figure out how to get that working?
Tried it out with the trial version and it kinda works but is honestly a pain in the ass to do. You need to hook search and then look through a ton of this mess to find the correct line for textractor to work but even then it wont translate everything like it normally would for whatever reason. Would honestly recommend just waiting unless your really desperate. Hook Search.png

Reactions: Randomamigo

Vikuson

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah, as many have already said, translation for this game will most likely have to wait until Dieselmine releases an official translation since getting access to the text in the game is really hidden and annoying this time around. I did make a rough translation on by extracting the text from images and then pasting them on notepad and translating them. I can put it up here in case someone wants to use it, won't make any promises about its quality though.

The lines are arranged in the order you encounter them when starting a new game and following that goes through all scenes, voiced or otherwise until the end. The choices are usually that the left one is yes and right is no. After the credits the left is go to menu and the right is to keep playing.

But I'll leave the notepad file with the rough translation here, do give feedback on it if you want (I haven't proofread it yet, will do it later as I play the game again).

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
spoiler alert********

we only get the handjob scenes from the girl and the demon queen only a hand job too,is there any secret like country sex life ?

Madmanducus

Oct 3, 2020
Yeah, as many have already said, translation for this game will most likely have to wait until Dieselmine releases an official translation since getting access to the text in the game is really hidden and annoying this time around. I did make a rough translation on by extracting the text from images and then pasting them on notepad and translating them. I can put it up here in case someone wants to use it, won't make any promises about its quality though.

The lines are arranged in the order you encounter them when starting a new game and following that goes through all scenes, voiced or otherwise until the end. The choices are usually that the left one is yes and right is no. After the credits the left is go to menu and the right is to keep playing.

But I'll leave the notepad file with the rough translation here, do give feedback on it if you want (I haven't proofread it yet, will do it later as I play the game again).
How do I specifically apply this into the the game? Tried slapping it on the save and data files but there's no resullt

Vikuson

Feb 24, 2020
How do I specifically apply this into the the game? Tried slapping it on the save and data files but there's no resullt
That was the issue I talked about since there is no clear way to do a proper translation or apply one in the first place so that notepad file is something where you use to read the lines if you want to get an idea what they're saying in the game. Unfortunately you can't apply it and get them to appear in-game (At least until Dieselmine makes a proper english version, fingers crossed here).

So in short: You can't apply it, but you can read it (hopefully on another monitor) and follow it the get a basic idea of what they are talking about. You just gotta read it off the notepad itself, rather than in-game; not ideal I know but can't do more with how the game is made.

yungboi97

Apr 5, 2021
The game always crashes after the place with the wall of huge tits on the 2nd floor (screen goes black, some dialogue appears that I can go through but after that there's nothing). Is anyone else getting stuck here?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
The game always crashes after the place with the wall of huge tits on the 2nd floor (screen goes black, some dialogue appears that I can go through but after that there's nothing). Is anyone else getting stuck here?
I had same thing in same moment, I just load previous save and done girls on this level in different order

Dasher261

Apr 6, 2020
+1
I fell in love with l_buffer's when I played Milking Farm, this looks like a natural continuation of that style with just as much huge tiddy succubus femdom.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote