RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I saw the creator and already know this game will be a gem. At this point, if it's from them I don't even need to see an image or have one send of gameplay to know it will be good. :)

Vikuson

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah, as many have already said, translation for this game will most likely have to wait until Dieselmine releases an official translation since getting access to the text in the game is really hidden and annoying this time around. I did make a rough translation on by extracting the text from images and then pasting them on notepad and translating them. I can put it up here in case someone wants to use it, won't make any promises about its quality though.

The lines are arranged in the order you encounter them when starting a new game and following that goes through all scenes, voiced or otherwise until the end. The choices are usually that the left one is yes and right is no. After the credits the left is go to menu and the right is to keep playing.

But I'll leave the notepad file with the rough translation here, do give feedback on it if you want (I haven't proofread it yet, will do it later as I play the game again).
Finally got some time to look at my "translation" (the notepad) over and proofread + edit it a bit, so I'm just gonna leave the new version here on this comment. Still haven't found a way to apply it so that it shows in-game, but maybe someday we'll get an official translation or someone cracks the code on where to put it and so on.

TMX-01

Dec 15, 2019
Finally got some time to look at my "translation" (the notepad) over and proofread + edit it a bit, so I'm just gonna leave the new version here on this comment. Still haven't found a way to apply it so that it shows in-game, but maybe someday we'll get an official translation or someone cracks the code on where to put it and so on.
Good work lad. Even if we can't display it in-game, it's nice to have a working translation!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You get a big thank you from me as well. Even if we have to wait to use it, it will come in handy once the coders can figure out where to insert it.

Vikuson

Feb 24, 2020
Well, back here again with one more update to my notepad translation. While replaying the game I noticed that the voiced scenes (except the final scene) have a second version if you do them again. The CG is the same but the lines change and I had completely missed that. So I'm gonna leave the (hopefully) last version here which includes those lines as well and if I do any further edits or fixes, I'll just edit this comment and leave the new version here (most likely spelling errors or missing words)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, back here again with one more update to my notepad translation. While replaying the game I noticed that the voiced scenes (except the final scene) have a second version if you do them again. The CG is the same but the lines change and I had completely missed that. So I'm gonna leave the (hopefully) last version here which includes those lines as well and if I do any further edits or fixes, I'll just edit this comment and leave the new version here (most likely spelling errors or missing words)
Once again, thank you for your work.

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
+1 I mean I played through this and it is amazing, it's super hard to even find pixel art this good like ever.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote