RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sceptical Giraffe

Jun 7, 2021
So I bought the English Version on dlsite, and have noticed the game is censored. but the Japanese version I tried out was uncensored. How do I uncensor the English version?

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
no i mean it does not move on, it just stops on a black screen, I finished even the room after the witch in the 2nd floor the other room full of women the big heart at the end. and if I dont go there I cant go down to the 1st floor TYSM for the reply though XD

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
The 1st floor with the demon queen is the last one. You need to interact with all succubi on the previous floor to continue.
no i mean it does not move on, it just stops on a black screen, I finished even the room after the witch in the 2nd floor the other room full of women the big heart at the end. and if I dont go there I cant go down to the 1st floor TYSM for the reply though XD
is it a bug or I missed someone

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator
Jan 4, 2020
is it a bug or I missed someone
Sounds like a bug if it's straight up a black screen. Have you tried deleting the game and re-downloading it?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote