RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scyvar

Jun 17, 2021
+1 Didnt see a translation im guessing the fact that they made it hard to translate kinda halted that right?

EDIT: Just saw the above response thats great!

Oct 5, 2019
I still get the black screen :c
Copy and pasted from Username: Jetalpha in the 'Cracked' thread. This worked for me.

same with black screen

news after 5 minutes to try, found the solution ( it's an all-too-familiar mistake )

1) download the game in english
2) download the game in japanese
3) take ""ALL"" the files , folder, application game ( .exe) ....... ( english file ) and drag them into the Japanese game , it must have more files than those of the English version which must be missing and black screen is dead
4) now its thime too :love:dooooont:love:stooooop :love:pleaaaase:love:nooooooooo:love: splurrrt splurrrt splurrrt :love::love:........:love::love:. oooo this life is not so bad finally..... :love::love: happy end :love::love:

P.S. in second floor ( 2F ) , go first the witch and next the 2 bed, if you do first the 2 bed and next witch you will have a black screen ( this bug exist in japanese game too)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
how am i supposed to have the english version via DLSite if i'm unable de buy anything?
get it from this thread, Playdrm has already been dealt with, meaning using the method above your post is the way to go, it's worked for some of the creator's games.

[Unity] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle: english version(Dieselmine) | F95zone

Edit: Almost forgot, don't forget to lend thanks to Genl from the and the User beingalive for their help in making sure the game was cracked alongside Madmanducus .

All rights reserved to the creators and thanks to them as well.

Stay safe and good day/night!

Till next time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
get it from this thread, Playdrm has already been dealt with, meaning using the method above your post is the way to go, it's worked for some of the creator's games.

[Unity] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle: english version(Dieselmine) | F95zone

Edit: Almost forgot, don't forget to lend thanks to Genl from the and the User beingalive for their help in making sure the game was cracked alongside Madmanducus .

All rights reserved to the creators and thanks to them as well.

Stay safe and good day/night!

Till next time.
Once again, I am so glad to see this DRM get defeated. Thank you to everyone who made this possible!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Dieselmine-Int'l- Unity games seem a bit touchy for some people. It is in cracking, look at the latest link to it above.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote