RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
The DLSite link has a tab for both the Japanese and English version. Just go to the very first post where the DLsite link is located, scroll down, and click "English Version"; it costs the same as the original version--a little under $20.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
The DLSite link has a tab for both the Japanese and English version. Just go to the very first post where the DLsite link is located, scroll down, and click "English Version"; it costs the same as the original version--a little under $20.
The problem is thought that it has DRM in it, sure you get a code but you can only use it a few times before the thing stops working and you are pretty much out of luck then if you need to redownload it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for making the thread.

The problem is thought that it has DRM in it, sure you get a code but you can only use it a few times before the thing stops working and you are pretty much out of luck then if you need to redownload it.
Seriously? I hate DRM as much as I love femdom. Surely there has to be a way to defeat the DRM on these games?

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Thank you for making the thread.

Seriously? I hate DRM as much as I love femdom. Surely there has to be a way to defeat the DRM on these games?
Yeah some people are trying to break through the drm to crack it and it'll probably take a while but on the other hand if this DRM is broken it could possibly lead to cracking open more DRM'ed games on dlsite.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah some people are trying to break through the drm to crack it and it'll probably take a while but on the other hand if this DRM is broken it could possibly lead to cracking open more DRM'ed games on dlsite.
I sure hope so. The software crackers are some of our greatest upload heroes.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
You mean that code that comes with the download? Yeah, that could be a problem. Hopefully someone will be able to upload an English version without needing the code to MEGA.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote