RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 5, 2019
Having a issue where interacting with either of the two demon girls after the first door just fades to a black screen. Waited a bit, still nothing, so here I am. Anyone know what's the problem? Ignoring the demon girls to go to the next door won't work either since it'll pull up dialogue which I'm assuming that I have to interact with them both before moving on.
View attachment 1017967
Try spamming Z key while moving around. This happens a lot for many scenes apparently. I fixed by redownloading from scratch.

Aug 29, 2019
I like the animations personally. it's hard to find good quality pixel animation in this day and age. it goes unappreciated for the most part if you ask me
After playing this game I have come to realise how much I fetishize the "progressive male corruption" element of Milking Farm (and other games like, Monster Girl Quest, A boy and his perverted... etc)

Observing the succubus fuck the protagonists reasoning and inhibitions into oblivion. Seeing how they simultaneously transform him into a living cum tank while they manipulate him into blissful state of euphoria to eradicate any thoughts of escaping, and moreover - how it was all supplemented with just the right mix of gentle degradation and hot dirty talk.

All of that really turned me on.

I loved looking into the gleeful near crazed face of the protagonist as he succumbs to his primal lusts and accepts the succubus violation as a blessing, slowly, as they fuck the apprehension out of him and gradually replace it with such overwhelming infatuation, that he becomes willing to sacrifice everything in a braindead attempt to receive pleasure that eclipses whatever threshold his mortal mind could bear.

I loved witnessing how with every knee-jerking cock milking technique received and mind-numbing orgasm reached, he became more and more like the cow the succubus were training him to be.

I would be entranced by the sexy sneers the succubus bore and their obvious excitement (or disinterest) as he validated their efforts with his seed and conformed to their will by begging for further domination and ceasing his attempts to resist.

All the while I would use my imagination to thrust myself into the same state of mind as the protagonist and descend into depravity with him, as best as I could.

And that is how with the aid of the succulent visuals, seductive voices, and enthralling dialogue I would reach nirvana.

But in this game the hero is already a lifeless husk - no resistance, no expression and right now its untranslated so I don't know what the succubus are saying. :LOL:

So its harder to be enraptured by the scenes for me, though they do look good its just not the same.

I wrote this all out because I'm wondering if my train of thought is normal or weird, what do you guys think?

Thanks for sharing the link. :D (y)

mouzeuni

Nov 1, 2019
So I figured out the download to the current version of Your Sweet House won't work unless you also extract the english patch into the game directory. That patch can be found in the link that Madmanducus posted.

Oct 5, 2019
After playing this game I have come to realise how much I fetishize the "progressive male corruption" element of Milking Farm (and other games like, Monster Girl Quest, A boy and his perverted... etc)

Observing the succubus fuck the protagonists reasoning and inhibitions into oblivion. Seeing how they simultaneously transform him into a living cum tank while they manipulate him into blissful state of euphoria to eradicate any thoughts of escaping, and moreover - how it was all supplemented with just the right mix of gentle degradation and hot dirty talk.

All of that really turned me on.

I loved looking into the gleeful near crazed face of the protagonist as he succumbs to his primal lusts and accepts the succubus violation as a blessing, slowly, as they fuck the apprehension out of him and gradually replace it with such overwhelming infatuation, that he becomes willing to sacrifice everything in a braindead attempt to receive pleasure that eclipses whatever threshold his mortal mind could bear.

I loved witnessing how with every knee-jerking cock milking technique received and mind-numbing orgasm reached, he became more and more like the cow the succubus were training him to be.

I would be entranced by the sexy sneers the succubus bore and their obvious excitement (or disinterest) as he validated their efforts with his seed and conformed to their will by begging for further domination and ceasing his attempts to resist.

All the while I would use my imagination to thrust myself into the same state of mind as the protagonist and descend into depravity with him, as best as I could.

And that is how with the aid of the succulent visuals, seductive voices, and enthralling dialogue I would reach nirvana.

But in this game the hero is already a lifeless husk - no resistance, no expression and right now its untranslated so I don't know what the succubus are saying. :LOL:

So its harder to be enraptured by the scenes for me, though they do look good its just not the same.

I wrote this all out because I'm wondering if my train of thought is normal or weird, what do you guys think?

Thanks for sharing the link. :D (y)
K

omgwowsospoopy1

Feb 11, 2021
How do you get past the 4f? I've seen the scenes with all the bunny girls. When I go down to 3F I get a game over. I've seen all the 4f succubus scenes too. Confused.

Oct 5, 2019
How do you get past the 4f? I've seen the scenes with all the bunny girls. When I go down to 3F I get a game over. I've seen all the 4f succubus scenes too. Confused.
You need to see all scenes all the current floor with two cumshots all without closing the game. Do that with every floor. You should hear a noise when the floor is cleared.

omgwowsospoopy1

Feb 11, 2021
You need to see all scenes all the current floor with two cumshots all without closing the game. Do that with every floor. You should hear a noise when the floor is cleared.
Nope. Still nothing. I did all that and didn't hear a noise. When I went into the empty heart room with a lamp (?) I got a line of dialogue but now nothing else. Still getting game overs.

Edit: Ok I missed the scene when you press Z anywhere when tied to the bunny, but even now I'm still stuck?
1. Playable succubus
2-3. The first two you encounter
3-4. succubus by bench and bunny by door
5-6. two succubi on bench
7-8. two bunnies upstairs
9. playable bunny duo
10-11. two scenes on the way to bedroom
12. bedroom scene where it's first person cowgirl

what else have I missed???

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019
Nope. Still nothing. I did all that and didn't hear a noise. When I went into the empty heart room with a lamp (?) I got a line of dialogue but now nothing else. Still getting game overs.

Edit: Ok I missed the scene when you press Z anywhere when tied to the bunny, but even now I'm still stuck?
1. Playable succubus
9. playable bunny duo

Did you do the one with the girl who carry's you? Just press Z in an open space when not walking or near anything interactable. There's also a total of 3 bunny girls.

hobgobgoblin

Aug 10, 2018

1. Playable succubus
9. playable bunny duo

Personally, I just did the important ones and it seemed to work. Like the one in the bedroom and the voiced scene at the end of the bunny room and was able to go downstairs. I did this for the following floors and it seemed to work. I didn't need to interact with every hallway girl. Don't know if this helps but its what I did.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
As someone who's done some preliminary work trying to translate it:
- Unity assets are obfuscated.
- Text is separated into hundreds of non-sequential Mono files.
- AutoTranslator/UnityInjector/ReiPatcher does not work with it.
then all hope is lost?

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
then all hope is lost?
Most of it.

The text was purposefully obfuscated. They either don't want people translating it, or they plan to release their own translated version down the road.

Either way, translating this properly would be a colossal feat with how complicated it is, even if it's not that dialogue-heavy.

Reactions: KrakenKiller

Icarus17

Jul 31, 2020
The text was purposefully obfuscated. They either don't want people translating it, or they plan to release their own translated version down the road.
From what I know, the dev (DieselMine) does have an official english branch that have already put out some of his game in English. Pretty sure this game will recive the same treatment.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote