Pandemonium247

Aug 11, 2020
I keep getting a black screen when I press start new...does anyone know how to fix this? It's like my game isn't loading.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I don't know why they couldn't just keep the old fan translation links up as an option seeing as people know for sure it works and it's not a trash MTL job cooters and peckers aside.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Hmmm... so far I prefer the fan translation to be honest. Even if the slang felt a bit strange at first it was fine.

I'm also having the big X problem with this one, making scripted scenes to just play the dialog with the characters standing there; many lines that just have a couple words appearing but not the rest like "Hah, ", and the look of it being MTL on some parts (e.g. the shop, "Cannot be", or the follow menu, "Etch1" "Etch2").

And just a personal detail, the change of the font on several places. The calendar one is ok, but the very stylish one that appears when you move rooms doesn't match the rest of the game imo. The other one at least has a Japanese-like look. But that's just me lol.

If it doesn't really add anything it's nice they translated it but being a fairly short game it could have had a more proper translation, liking the fan one more.

Thank you though as usual~

pigmaster24

Aug 24, 2017
I'm having X black screen bug, changing locale doesn't fix it and the fan translation doesn't work with this version, is there a link for the old version so i can use the fan translation at least?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The MTL was really only good enough for the menus.
I would disagree about that, this is the best fan translation of a Unity game I think I've seen. The official English version is also a real pain for some people to get working unlike the final version of the fan one.
...is there a link for the old version so i can use the fan translation at least?
The link right above in this comment, or here on the previous page.

Reactions: jackeasy

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
I would disagree about that, this is the best fan translation of a Unity game I think I've seen. The official English version is also a real pain for some people to get working unlike the final version of the fan one.

The link right above in this comment, or here on the previous page.
This must be a new translation then, because the one I used was incomprehensible.
I had barely any idea what the fuck was going on and why I was in the country fucking some big tittied girl for some reason.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The one in the op didnt want to work but the one in that post doesnt give me that error
The steam version is a multilingual version.
You must change your local to the appropriate region to work correctly.
e.g.
Japanese (in game) language => your local should be set to Japan
English (in game) language => your local should be US, or a local that has latin characters (most european countries)
and so on...

Reactions: SnortIdle
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes