• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone share the 100% save file? I'm playing on Android and it kicks me out of the game after I sleep. And I can't access the Demon girl, which comes out days after 24 of the game.

Redd16

Oct 21, 2017
I don't encounter any H-scenes in the game, the first day, the sound after sleeping at night and the peek scene don't appear. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Aug 11, 2022
I'm running this program through Crossover because I have a Mac, but it's not loading, saying bad EXE format. Anybody know what the problem is? Files may be corrupted or not fully uploaded, so where did you guys downloaded the files as well?

SakunaBH

May 27, 2022
Acho que baixei a versão steam, criei outra conta de usuário no PC, mudei hora e idioma para JPN conforme instruído em outro comentário, executei o jogo, desconectei, depois voltei para minha conta de usuário principal, execute o jogo novamente e está funcionando com meu idioma nativo (que não é ENG ou JPN) e o novo jogo está funcionando bem

obrigado pessoal!
[/CITAR]

foi na DLC ??

Kolilcaztq3

Aug 27, 2021
I think this has been mentioned, but I tried using Locale Remulator and it works (for now). I think you guys should try it.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
The game description says it has mosaics. Apparently there is a patch to remove that. Is the game in the main post patched ? Ive seen posts on steam that you can remove mosaics and i was curious about it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This already happened to me before and I managed to solve the problem with some help, so I'll ask again. The moment I push the button "Start", this happens: 2023-04-23.png
And when the phone starts ringing, I cannot advance the dialogue anymore. Basically, it hardlocks.
Please help. And In case someone asks, I already downloaded the patch and used it, it's still this way.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes