• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
yo how do i end the camping part? or do i just leave the place by just keep walking back? i did all the h scenes there ig and map cannot be opened there for some reason for quick teleportation to home so is there anything to trigger the end of camping part or just i gotta walk back and back..

Orgaya

Jun 29, 2020
How does one "disable H prohibited areas"? Or freely enter the beach or forest? I've been searching everywhere, but I can't find any answers. I tried using the code, but the girl only gives me four lines of dialogue. Thanks in advance.

niibra

Mar 12, 2023
man i did everything i get black screen i tried the patch and the japan emulator or what ever that shit still get black screen after i eat first meal

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
man i did everything i get black screen i tried the patch and the japan emulator...
Delete anything the game has saved in appdata...

YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\dieselmine\Summer

You might have to unhide the folder, tick hidden items in the windows view menu or look for %appdata% using the taskbar search. Other than trying the game on the desktop theres nothing else I can think of.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes