Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
2.0 has been updated to 2.02, both updates were just things like fixes though no new content. The 2.02 I linked before is the latest version of it, and there's a link to the 2.02 changelog there. The DLSite page also has a small...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see, thx. sorry for the confusion

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yesterday was fine, but now when i play it, it still on japanese
Usually it's file address or antivirus that stops the translation. The address will stop the plug-in so no translation at all, the antivirus will block the internet connection so you should still get any already saved translation but no new. not sure why it would work one day and no the next unless it was moved or a weird delayed antivirus reaction. Check your AVs quarantine or download again maybe.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
Usually it's file address or antivirus that stops the translation. The address will stop the plug-in so no translation at all, the antivirus will block the internet connection so you should still get any already saved translation but no new. not sure why it would work one day and no the next unless it was moved or a weird delayed antivirus reaction. Check your AVs quarantine or download again maybe.
so i need to re download the whole game?

BONGOOO

Jul 11, 2020
sorry for the intrusion (and possibly for the redundant question), but could someone repost the link for the ver2.02+autotranslator . Sir TheBlueKnight pretty please ?
(none of the posted hyperlinks work for me...)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
none of the posted hyperlinks work for me...
Workupload is still working, but is apparently temporary down. Here's the zip from Workupload uploaded to a limited life host again, . The post for the online translator things.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...How much content it adds compared to base game?
It's a decent sized append DLC, from the...
The online MTL isn't great as usual, especially if you want to properly read any dialogue. And it needs a experimental version of it that seems a bit slower than usual, it's ok for things like the in game...

darkmastereh

Dec 27, 2019
sorry if someone already answered this but i couldn't find a solution on my own, why does my game keep freezing on the day 6? there is a way to correct this? frozen screen.jpg

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes