• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 2, 2019
I was going to play this game again, but now I have problems with the local emulator can someone help me, in the options the local emulator is not shown to start the game

Khalidali01

May 28, 2019
Since a few people asked, there are no special scenes with the school uniform. The only costume specific scenes are the Swimsuit and Sexy Lingerie. Also for people wondering why they can't buy certain items they unlock after specific dates. You'll see a date (8/XX) above the purchase button that lets you know what day it becomes available. Sexy Lingerie unlocks on 8/22.
The special scene for school uniform is in the Love hotel ruins.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There was no love hotel back in 2020, only the house and the driveway area.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
That's quite sad for me that the devs ignore everyone and still try to push with the game engine as it is.
If one of them ever read this, please at least add this to your game:
C:
// TODO: Put this into initialization method of the game to always use Japanese locale.
System.Globalization.CultureInfo ci = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ja-JP");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci;
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci;
For the rest of us here is a patch that fixes big crossed close button and black screens bug of the Outing DLC v2.0.
To apply it unpack the .cmd file into the game's folder where the .exe is and run it.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where can i find dlc info?
Information from the Japanese versions DLSite page is back here, ignore the old bit about the online MTL. If you mean tips then there is are few posts scattered around, for bigger guides look for ones from MoonCancer_BBB.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yaragl

Dubstriker

Dec 10, 2021
Is there a way to Edit the .sav in this game?
Every time I open the .sav it's always encoded and I cannot read or edit any of it.

Devonaky

Jun 5, 2021
Hey guys i want to ask something i've tried the old pass and its fail, they said there new pass what is it ? ( i mean the full scene at gallery/ recollection)

Pitirijaz

Jan 18, 2021
does anyone have the steam version Summer~Life in the Countryside~ +Outing with the dlc but without the +18 patch.
(vanilla version) thx

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes