Unity Abandoned Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
Dont bother with this crap. Dev expects to get gold from a coal mine. Throws together a bare stripped beta in unity with literally nothing at all to do, expects people to donate $20 a month so he can make all these riches, make a lot of false promises to start a hype train to get a lot of money, then when nobody donates, he ragequits and disappears. Happens to every scamware developer on patreon. wonder if its the same dev as project elera.

ps: the beta has protection scripts locked on it so you cannot modify or change game files to even make a small attempt at making the beta more "fun", because he doesn't want people finishing the beta for him. so it's a lost cause there too.

Last edited:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Do people actually milk horses? I guess I never really dedicated much brain-power to it, but it would make sense that horses have nipples... They do have to feed their young'uns. Lol

It would be interesting to see where this game goes. I can, honestly, say I haven't seen the likes of it before now or at least not in 3D. There have been some pretty entertaining MLP games... :)

Altgrr

Feb 25, 2020
I'll have my hopes up for this game. Don't think anyone else made a horse-on-horse game yet. The closest stuff in a similar niche would be clopician's animations.

Lolibobo

Oct 11, 2020
can anyone reupload this in mega? or any other site? i don't like anonfiles and every other link isn't working.. thanks you please.

Vandarte

Jun 10, 2018
The anonfiles link still works but I'm leaving a new link in case it goes down. I scanned it with Windows Defender by the way.
Enjoy!

Mirror 1:

By the way, the author also reuploaded the files. Here are the links:
Mirror 2:
Mirror 3:

And the discord server:
Don't forget to check the Patreon.

Reactions: MLGWolf69

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or you can do like I just did and report the OP and state that all links are dead but anon and need updating and then they'll update the dead links when they can.

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
Indeed... :)

I hope so!

I agree!

You are not Alone!

Someone who wishes for my Money, is who! Are you for real deriding Fetish on Fetish-Focus Game site?

Hmm... A Femdom game where Dom is Mare and Man is "forced" to provide her Service? I did not have this Fetish when I awaken, but I feel I do now!! :p

For Developer:
Game is Beautiful, please continue! If you add Breeding, to breed Mares in Life, Breeder must insert Arm into Mare Vagina... This is not "Bestiality", this "Legitimate Real-World Job"!

Ignore others Comments being rude: Many Player would appreciate this Niche. And this Player would VERY appreciate a "Patch" for Intercourse from Male Human Protagonist with Sentient Mare, and in Future Centaur Mare :):):)

Game is Beautiful, please Continue Developer!!
DONT forget Lesbian mare tibing action!!! and futa!

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Summer Mare Saga

Hello! many are interested in what is with the project and when the update, I can no longer work on the game with minimal reward. I quit my main job to make games that I like, I have a choice to either quit my projects and go to work as a game programmer. Or work on the first project until he can fully pay the rent and food. The first project now makes 500$. SMS earned in 6 months on average 25$ per month, my average salary as a game programmer is 3500$. I am currently making 520$ per month.
I did not quit the project and the project will progress when I reach the minimum goals on the main project.
Now everyone wants a lot and for free, I did a lot and for free, but there is no more money to do something for free or without gratuity.
I am waiting with no hesitation when I can continue the development of this project thanks to everyone who helped in the development of this project, everyone who supported SMS can receive awards in my main project in the future.

Sooooo the game is dead i guess

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes