Unity Abandoned Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
I wish my desktop hadn't broke, I'm stuck with my crappy laptop at the moment til I build another desktop. My laptop can't stabley run this so I can't test it and give feed back.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
This is one of those game that I doubt I'll ever try, but I follow anyway just because it looks like the developer actually cares about quality.

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
It may be less relevant once there is more game built, but right now the gameplay is incredibly slow and has little to no feedback. I often can't tell if I am actually gaining food when i eat. The circle fills so slowly that I can't tell.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
This is one of those game that I doubt I'll ever try, but I follow anyway just because it looks like the developer actually cares about quality.
Right there with you. I adore games that cater to niche audiences. Not only does it make me happy that out-there kinks get some love, but I also find the process really interesting.

Apr 21, 2018
It may be less relevant once there is more game built, but right now the gameplay is incredibly slow and has little to no feedback. I often can't tell if I am actually gaining food when i eat. The circle fills so slowly that I can't tell.
The food circle actually fills pretty fast, the problem is that there is only one type of grass with a specific model counts as food. When you eat the grass shrinks and it fills about 1/3 of the circle.
Check the tutorial in the menu screen.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes