• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Abandoned Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
bestiality - no :( patreon not suport this way 0%, but in mods maybe it will
furry/herm - yes, i will try to integrate it so as not to break the main plot 70%
That sounds promising. Sex with humanoid beings, is what sells. So anthropomorphise the animals when having sex, is possible option to increase appeal.

Reactions: dude4real

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
furry/herm - yes, i will try to integrate it so as not to break the main plot 70%
stallions - yes 100%
centaurs - yes, i will try to integrate 80%
cows - yes 100%
gryphon - 50%
lamia - 50%
food: chicken, bunny, fox, wolves, bear, ducks - 100%

this is not the whole list...
Probably need to steer away from Patreon, and look at one of the other sites. SubscribeStar maybe?

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
I am considering this option but I have not found permission to host digital bestiality
Maybe go through them, but pick up/reach out to some modders through here, I'm sure they'll help out. Although, like I said earlier, I think it would be a lot easier if it was Renpy, but I guess it's(Unity) what you're comfortable with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sillnill

SMareSaga

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
sry, but how this simplest engine can handle 3d graphics, shaders, physics and lighting?

this is such a primitive functionality that I can create this renpy engine on a Unit in half an hour.

the maximum I can orientate myself in the future is only for UE, for three-dimensional games on the market leaders of the Unity or UE for me, and not only me

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
stallions - yes 100%
cows - yes 100%
gryphon - 50%
lamia - 50%

Wolves dont need to be food if your picking up what im putting down.

Reactions: Howdo

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
stallions - yes 100%
cows - yes 100%
gryphon - 50%
lamia - 50%

i hope the wolves can fuck the mare

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes