• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Abandoned Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Real talk I have seen a lot of messed up stuff in my lifetime but pretty much never expected this. I don't want to kink shame( though that might be the weirdest boner a person might get) but right now I really wanna know the story behind this game and what will the patreon reaction to this be.
Please dev if you see this this is neither an insult nor me poking fun but just morbid curiosity

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
If it was a centaur or furry...but this? I saw many fetish but this one I never was into this but I wish good for dev and those who like it!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Question: If one of the goals is to run away from stallions and mares?!?!? that want to impregnate you, how in the hell are you going to get any milk?
The mare has to get pregnant to produce milk.
As for the mares impregnating you, where do you find strapons with a harness big enough for a horse to wear?

Last edited:
Reactions: hucowfarmer

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Keep it on topic. You will be thread banned if you cant

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Totally agree, theres nothing to do besides running, pretend-to-graze, and pee.
Code an stallion and some mating interaction and then publish the alpha.

And now report this post to be deleted too.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
I'm legitimately surprised to say it, but that is an entirely functional, albeit barebones, alpha. Often, I feel like I run into games that have completely bonkers premises and devs who just don't know what the fuck they're doing, so those games are just not worth playing at all.

This, on the other hand, is decently coded and weird as fuck. Content-wise, unless I missed something, the main draw of this build is being able to look at a horse cooch while she runs. So...good job, RealisticHorseVaginaDev! I doubt I'll ever play this again, but I'm glad it exists and I hope that the intended audience finds and enjoys this game.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes